**White Sox vs. Tribe 6/5 Game Thread** 6:05 CT WGN

Brian

This is the first game that Castro has caught of Peavy's, right?

7 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 1 BB, 3 K

I (and others), have been calling for Castro to catch Peavy for over a month now. I see it finally happens, and Peavy gets good results. Can we please make it a routine? Not like we are really missing AJ's offense, hell, Castro has our only RBI this game....

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 07:45 PM)
The pitch to get out Marson was a terrible hanger, but thankfully Marson is a terrible hitter.

Wasn't he (Lou Marson) the manager in MAJOR LEAGUE?

I have to correct myself, I guess we'll be 3-8 against the Indians (3-9 if we lose tomorrow).

I forgot that series we took 2/3.

The point remains that it's inexcusable to lose 9 of 12 against the Indians. Talbot is 3-0 against us.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
Pretty much our only positive this year is a converted SS who pitches at most two innings a night. This just a simply awful time to be a White sox fan.

a week, ya mean?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 09:55 PM)
I am very close to giving up completely now......

Losing to the Indians is f***ing pathetic. I know how the Cubs fans feel now with their 1-7 record vs. Pirates....

It's easier to give up than to continue to be disappointed by this team. It's pretty comical how bad this team is.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
Fire...Ozzie! Fire...Ozzie! Lose tomorrow, and something's got to give.

At this point, it's probably best for this team to get swept by the Indians at home.. wow, thats sad to even type.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jun 6, 2010 -> 01:56 AM)
It's easier to give up than to continue to be disappointed by this team. It's pretty comical how bad this team is.

I'm just made that the Orioles suck, as we could really compete for worst record in baseball. Rendon on Rice is a freaking stud!

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 09:57 PM)
I'm just made that the Orioles suck, as we could really compete for worst record in baseball. Rendon on Rice is a freaking stud!

That's what I hear.. but I'm also pretty sure I heard this about Beckham so who knows.