In other games tonight....

Capn12

the LA Dodgers are down 2-0 in the 1st...so they can go ahead and call that game...man, LA has been DREADFUL hitting....If I remember correctly, 5 runs in the last 4 games?? YEEECH.. :puke

How does a team with a TEAM ERA at 3.06 have that bad a offense?

the LA Dodgers are down 2-0 in the 1st...so they can go ahead and call that game...man, LA has been DREADFUL hitting....If I remember correctly, 5 runs in the last 4 games?? YEEECH.. :puke

They left their bats in Birmingham?

I think they have scored 15 runs their last 10 games.

Answer:

FRED McGRIFF.

It's not late August, so he hasn't begun his "Late Surge For The Meaningless 30 HR And 100 RBI" yet.

Just heard this, the Twins are going against Baltimore tonight and Sidney Ponson.  The Twins are 12-40 vs the O's since 1997. :o

Even better is that O's are playing the 2nd best ball in the AL behind of course the Sox.

Just heard this, the Twins are going against Baltimore tonight and Sidney Ponson.  The Twins are 12-40 vs the O's since 1997. :o

Bury the f***ing Twins, I hate em, almost as much as I hate Seattle...boy, I do not like those assclowns. Oh, BTW, the Phillies must be reeling, as LA has put up TWO runs in the first 3 innings!!!

Bury the f***ing Twins, I hate em, almost as much as I hate Seattle...boy, I do not like those assclowns. Oh, BTW, the Phillies must be reeling, as LA has put up TWO runs in the first 3 innings!!!

I wonder how close the Twins are to white flagging it? I am sure they would love to move some salary with guys like Radke, and co getting a lot of money and not pitching well.

I wonder how close the Twins are to white flagging it?  I am sure they would love to move some salary with guys like Radke, and co getting a lot of money and not pitching well.

I don't know why they haven't already started. There's virtually no way they're gonna overtake both us and KC. They're playing awful baseball this season. Considering they won the division last year and came into '03 with pretty much the same team, you'd have to say they're one of the top 2 or 3 disappointments in baseball.

In Toronto, a familiar face has reappeared....Jeff Leifer has a HR for Tampa Bay, #4 on the year.

It's a good thing he's getting his shot in the majors. You know, he'd be an all-star by now if it wasn't for the Sox holding him back

I don't know why they haven't already started.  There's virtually no way they're gonna overtake both us and KC.  They're playing awful baseball this season.  Considering they won the division last year and came into '03 with pretty much the same team, you'd have to say they're one of the top 2 or 3 disappointments in baseball.

I wouldn't count them out just yet.