6/11 GT: White Sox @ Cubs - 1:20pm CDT WGN

knightni

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 03:59 PM)
I hope not because my new jersey will really be a waste.

I am concerned it is a lot more. There have been a lot of guys who had great rookie seasons then disappeared. The way he looks, it appears a lot more than just a slump.

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 04:01 PM)
I am concerned it is a lot more. There have been a lot of guys who had great rookie seasons then disappeared. The way he looks, it appears a lot more than just a slump.

Time will tell........I'm comfortable letting him work it out this year, maybe even next year.

Man I wish I could find that post from last year when I said that RIOS WILL MASH next year....

I'm telling you guys... he's going to mess around and play himself out of town. Somebody is going to take notice offer up a bounty of young talent that KW won't be able to refuse.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 05:05 PM)
I'm telling you guys... he's going to mess around and play himself out of town. Somebody is going to take notice offer up a bounty of young talent that KW won't be able to refuse.

I continue to think this is the correct move.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
And yet, he's something like 15th in All Star votes for outfielders. I hate the all star voting system.

I noticed the Twins fans are stuffing the box this year. Stuffing the box is quite the euphemism though.

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 04:01 PM)

I know only half of 1 year was in the Majors, but he did have success at every level he has played. There had to be something that scouts found in his approach that he has to adjust to somehow. It is frustrating to watch but I would have to believe he is not THIS bad.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 04:06 PM)
I know only half of 1 year was in the Majors, but he did have success at every level he has played. There had to be something that scouts found in his approach that he has to adjust to somehow. It is frustrating to watch but I would have to believe he is not THIS bad.

I'm still convinced he puts it together as the year goes on.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 05:06 PM)

His mechanics have been inconsistent at best all season. He goes from a great swing to flying open without a breath inbetween.