6/13 GT: White Sox @ Cubs - 7:00pm CDT ESPN

knightni

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Beast @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 01:44 AM)
So I guess it is safe to say that A.J. Pierzynski will be on the south side of Chicago for the immediate future, and that these rumors of him getting traded are false, as per usual?

Flowers is starting to hit the crap out of the ball in AAA again. We still should trade AJ, while the going is good.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 12:46 AM)
Flowers is starting to hit the crap out of the ball in AAA again. We still should trade AJ, while the going is good.

I'm with you, but I firmly believe he will still be here by Monday. Just my opinion.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 12:39 AM)
I will be there tonight. Even though both teams kinda suck, still have to love Cubs/Sox in prime time on ESPN. Of course, there will be a certain shiny cup there as well. :headbang

I am jealous I will not be there to see the BP Cup.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 01:39 AM)
I will be there tonight. Even though both teams kinda suck, still have to love Cubs/Sox in prime time on ESPN. Of course, there will be a certain shiny cup there as well. :headbang

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 11:08 AM)
I am jealous I will not be there to see the BP Cup.

They won't present it until after the US Cellular series next weekend.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 03:10 AM)
I'm with you, but I firmly believe he will still be here by Monday. Just my opinion.

This NL run is a trap. I loving winning, but i'm very afraid of Ozzie falling in love with this team again. I must sound like a huge buzzkill, and i'm sorry for that, but i refuse to buy what this team is selling. Not after what i saw for everything preceding two games against the Tigers and Cubs.