6/13 Games

flavum

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
Hud The Stud allowed a 2-run HR following another walk.

2 IP, 1 H, 2 ER, 2 BB, 4 K

White Sox prospects are not allowed to struggle, they are not allowed any margin of error.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 02:03 PM)
Nope, not really.

3 IP, 2 H, 2 ER, 2 BB, 6 K

John was being sarcastic, but he still has to pitch about 3-4 scoreless innings to have a solid outing. He is on pace for another 10 SO game and his peripherals have been outstanding this year (especially since his April struggles)

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 02:08 PM)
John was being sarcastic, but he still has to pitch about 3-4 scoreless innings to have a solid outing. He is on pace for another 10 SO game and his peripherals have been outstanding this year (especially since his April struggles)

As was I, hence my "TRADE HIM!" comment earlier.

I think Hudson will be up after the break no matter what. Either to replace Garcia if he gets traded, or to be in bullpen if the Sox magically get back in the race. Plus they'll need a spot starter in early August with the doubleheader in Detroit on August 3rd. They may be able to push back the spot start to Aug 7 vs Baltimore.

Didn't realize Danks had slumped all the way down to nearly 660 OPS, that's not so good.

Morel really really struggling, something like 6 or 7/42 so far out of the gate. Might have been rushed a bit.

Retherford still hasn't settled in at BIRM offensively, either.

Viciedo slumping a little bit in the last two weeks.

Hard to get excited about anyone besides Hudson and our Winston-Salem offense, although Gilmore's line looks like Ryan Sweeney's, which still isn't going to work at a corner IF spot unless you're Mark Teahen. Continue to be impressed by Short and Escobar...although both have a long long way to go.

FIRE BUDDY BELL!!!!

Just joking, but I honestly never thought he was some type of magical savior who would turn around our minor league system....I know, I know, someone will say "be patient" and that we have to wait for a couple of more seasons for system-wide results, but I just don't know.

Of course, a healthy Mitchell and Sale makes our system look quite a bit better. It would help if Flowers could actually hit, same with Danks.

It also appears the bloom is nearly 100% off the John Shelby III rose.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 06:03 PM)
Didn't realize Danks had slumped all the way down to nearly 660 OPS, that's not so good.

Morel really really struggling, something like 6 or 7/42 so far out of the gate. Might have been rushed a bit.

He was rushed a bit but he earned it. Let's let him struggle.