Help with my Wedding Reception Entrance Music

HeGone33

I'd like to use either the White Sox or Bulls intro music for the introductions and entrance at my wedding reception next month. I was wondering if anyone could provide the audio files of each for me? For the white sox version, I would use everything up to the Thunderstruck song.

Thanks

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 01:49 PM)
I'd like to use either the White Sox or Bulls intro music for the introductions and entrance at my wedding reception next month. I was wondering if anyone could provide the audio files of each for me? For the white sox version, I would use everything up to the Thunderstruck song.

Thanks

If you had Gene Honda there to introduce the wedding party, that. would. be. AWESOME.

This isn't even a question. Get a copy of SIRIUS by The Alan Parsons project, dim the lights , and then have the MC announce the entire wedding party like he's Tommy Edwards introducing the Bulls. Like so, "AND NOWWWW The Groom from Chicago, ILLINOIS... INSERT NAME HERE."

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 05:06 PM)
My cousin used the Pirates of the Caribbean theme the Sox were using the past several years (not sure if they are this year), is that the one you meant?

Yes, I figured someone on here would have an audio file of it.

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 11:49 AM)

Thanks

Go with the Bulls. That was what I did for my wedding intro music. Of course the DJ f***ed up.