6/14 Games

JPN366

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 06:50 PM)
Dayan is making this entire season slightly more worthwhile. I love watching him develop by the day.

Also, Ian Gac is the new Seth Loman. I'm not sure who Seth Loman is now, but he's pretty good too.

I don't understand how both haven't been promoted. Cut Kroeger from Charlotte, send someone up from B'ham and promote both of them.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 07:03 PM)
He's good defensively, but that's it. Never has been a good hitter.

Great defender, great range. Okay hitter, 7 hitter I think is his ceiling.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 07:04 PM)
Seems to me Danks was rushed to AA last year, and AAA this year.

Not really rushed to AA, he mostly did well when he was healthy last year. He definitely was rushed to AAA, he should have spent the first half in B'ham.

Dayan and Tyler really looking good for this organization, I wonder where would Flowers be if it wasn't for the adjustments he's made in May..

Jordan Danks, well at this points he needs to repeat AAA next year, and hopefully he can figure it out.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
I can live with the Ks if he can provide the OBP/power. Danks, however, looks like a best-case scenario for him would be making a run at Chicago in 2012. This year has really set him back.

OBP is still higher (I believe by 100 points) over his batting average (not to mention STILL four points higher than Viciedo's OBP) I'm in complete agreement and he can take a walk. Hopefully he has a great month. I don't think some sox fans know what it will be like to actually have a OBP/OPS catcher (if all goes right) in your lineup.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 01:40 PM)
Do you think Paulie is gone at the end of the year (if not sooner) ?

What happens to our 1B situation? Viciedo an option?

If we haven't pushed the gap with the Twins to 5 by the time of the deadline, I think Konerko gets moved, when that happens Viciedo will be the 1b of the future.