2010-2011 NHL thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome victory.

Crawford came of age in the OT. He did not deserve to lose that game and thanks to that great goal, he didn't lose it.

Don't know what will happen in Game Seven, can only hope the Hawks remember Game Five. Their fans will turn on them if we can play like we did in Game Five, remember the boos at the end!!

No matter what happens, what a story.

Hawks didn't die. Wish our Sox would play with that kind of heart.

And love you Crawford for that work in OT. Crawford was pumped and made some great saves.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 04:25 AM)
I think all of Western Michigan heard me scream after Smith's goal. Lost my voice. Now I have to reschedule a final exam so I can watch game 7.

Cool.

Think they'll let you reschedule a final?

I f***ing love hockey! That was awesome.

COREY. CRAWFORD.

It's gonna be an interesting decision for Vignault on Tuesday. Schnieder looked much better in the net, but he had some issues when he left the net that cost them dearly. Luongo did not look comfortable at all, gave up some juicy rebounds and couldn't even catch the puck on normal wrist shots. But once he came in after the penalty shot, the Canucks seemed to turn it on and they outplayed the Hawks from that point forward. Fortunately, Crawford outplayed Luongo and the Hawks got the W. If Schneider is healthy, I'd go with him again.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 01:54 AM)
Crawford was absolutely nails in the OT. Simply beautiful.

And Seabrook looked like pure dog s*** this game. Pure and utter s***.

Seabrook better figure out what's wrong and correct it in a hurry. He's been horrible.

Robert Luongo has a Pitch-Back on his blocker and trapper. Keep giving up them rebounds, BlueBongo!

Oh, and Corey Crawford is The Man.

One game season. Take it to them early again in Vancouver and I think they'll fold again.

The best players on either team usually win game 7's. They need to outplay Vancouver's top guns. Interesting to see who AV goes with in net, if Schneider is even an option. Luongo didn't sit because he was injured, AV was just trying to put it on Schneider to get it done.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 09:41 AM)
BTW, Controlled Chaos, I assume you will be clamoring for a Bickell suspension today for his hit on Bieksa.

The first thing Bickell hit was his shoulder...he didn't try to avoid Bieksa's shoulder and only hit his head. Clearly 2 different hits...not sure why you can't see that.

2r3v9e9.jpg

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 10:28 AM)
The first thing Bickell hit was his shoulder...he didn't try to avoid Bieksa's shoulder and only hit his head. Clearly 2 different hits...not sure why you can't see that.

LOL. There's the bias.

Clearly the main point of contact was the head, which looked it looked like Bickell was going for, in the same fashion you say Torres was head hunting. Exact same thing. It was actually almost the same exact hit. Plus, Bickell left his feet. Oops.

You can't have it both ways, but I guess you can try.

Edited by IlliniKrush