2010-2011 NHL thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 4, 2011 -> 12:21 PM)
nashville is incredibly outclassed by the Canucks.

I disagree. Nashville has more class in their little fingers than Torres or Bieksa do.

I know what you mean. It's amazing how a stud goalie and a tight defense can keep you in a series against a way more talented team.

-Time to sell your house Bruce Boudreau. I doubt they keep him around, although this year's result was way less surprising than last year.

-I am totally rooting for Nashville, but the only way they win is if Rinne outdoes what Halak did in last years playoffs.

-I wouldn't be upset if the Sharks won it all, I'm just worried it will bring out all the dumb, ignorant fans complaining that Niemi was the key, the Hawks would have won the Cup again if they had just kept him. I've already heard enough complaining about Byfuglien.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 5, 2011 -> 09:27 AM)
-Time to sell your house Bruce Boudreau. I doubt they keep him around, although this year's result was way less surprising than last year.

-I am totally rooting for Nashville, but the only way they win is if Rinne outdoes what Halak did in last years playoffs.

-I wouldn't be upset if the Sharks won it all, I'm just worried it will bring out all the dumb, ignorant fans complaining that Niemi was the key, the Hawks would have won the Cup again if they had just kept him. I've already heard enough complaining about Byfuglien.

I'm sure any Hawks fan (or NHL fan) will tell you they would rather hear that than any Canuck fan all summer. (Jesus if Bolland actually played the whole series..)

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 6, 2011 -> 01:43 PM)
I hated to see this kid turn that puck over in Game 7 cause he's played decently since being acquired. I think if he signs for around the same amount he has a spot here.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/hockey/blac...e-was-hurt.html

Yeah, I was turned into a pretty big Campoli supporter over the close of the season. I'd like to see him return.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 10, 2011 -> 10:07 AM)
Should be a good Western Conference Finals between two historically epic chokers.

I don't consider the Red Wings historically epic chokers....

Let's not jump the gun, the other epic chokers still have a good chance to epically choke once again

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 10, 2011 -> 10:13 AM)
I don't consider the Red Wings historically epic chokers....

Let's not jump the gun, the other epic chokers still have a good chance to epically choke once again

Excellent point. Don't know what I was thinking re SJ.