2010-2011 NHL thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 1, 2011 -> 08:13 PM)
There you go, Burrows BITING a Bruins player.......and who said this guy wasn't a goon? Hair pulling and now biting. I hate this asshole.

He's a 6 yr old girl trapped in a hockey players body. Unbelievable. How do the players on his own team even tolerate that s***?

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 1, 2011 -> 09:30 AM)
They'll get the 13,000 this year, if it takes True North "sponsoring" employees, clients, etc. to get to that level.

It's later on, when the novelty wears off, that the actual amount of "season reservations" would be evident.

+1 for using that term.

Offsides, anyone???? Might not have been, but there's not much else to b**** about, the goal was pretty.

Series isn't over, but looking more and more like the Canucks' year. Bruins need to get the Indian Head somewhere on their sweater, seems to be the only way to beat Luongo.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 08:36 AM)
Offsides, anyone???? Might not have been, but there's not much else to b**** about, the goal was pretty.

Series isn't over, but looking more and more like the Canucks' year. Bruins need to get the Indian Head somewhere on their sweater, seems to be the only way to beat Luongo.

No, he SLAYED THE DRAGON this year, remember???

:lolhitting

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 07:57 AM)
No, he SLAYED THE DRAGON this year, remember???

:lolhitting

Haha yeah, exactly. Vancouver is so lucky that the Hawks had the Cup hangover, Bolland was out early in the series against them, etc. And even then, they needed overtime of game 7. I can't wait to see the Hawks beat those assholes in the playoffs next year and rightly move Vancouver back to b**** status. I'm not saying the Hawks will win the Cup next year, but they won't lose to them.

Boston needed to win that game, they controlled the tempo and dominated mosted of the game. Did anyone else see Torres trying to lay a hit on Chara but Chara destroying him? Or did anyone see this dive by Henrik?

n2hbo6.gif

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 11:44 AM)
Am I the only one here that wants Vancouver to win?

No one cares what you want. Go back to the NBA thread! and yes you're the only one.

:D

Edited by NIUSox

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 12:39 PM)
Yes, because you are clearly ignorant as to how much of a f***ing pain in the Ass their team and fans are.

I've never met a Canucks fan. I've met plenty of Boston fans and that's enough for me to say Go Canucks.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 12:40 PM)
I've never met a Canucks fan. I've met plenty of Boston fans and that's enough for me to say Go Canucks.

They are the worst expansion fans of all time. Their damn most famous Canuck is a coach b****ing at the refs.

No suspension for Burrows: "After reviewing the incident, including speaking with the on-ice officials, I can find no conclusive evidence that Alex Burrows intentionally bit the finger of Patrice Bergeron."

Are you f***ing kidding me? Did you watch the video? He had his finger near his mouth, he covered his face so no one could see, and he bit down.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 2, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
No suspension for Burrows: "After reviewing the incident, including speaking with the on-ice officials, I can find no conclusive evidence that Alex Burrows intentionally bit the finger of Patrice Bergeron."

Are you f***ing kidding me? Did you watch the video? He had his finger near his mouth, he covered his face so no one could see, and he bit down.

What a joke...