2010-2011 NHL thread

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 19, 2011 -> 09:04 AM)
Bieksa with the Gordie Howe hat trick last night. Marleau never really stood a chance, and it's looking like neither do the Sharks.

It seems that the Hawks were probably the best team to knock out Vancouver ironically enough. Gonna make me sick to my stomach to see that jag of an organization hoist the cup. I still think Boston is the only team that can beat them as far as whose left right now.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 19, 2011 -> 12:30 PM)
Heads up, this video is NSFW. Apparently, the Green Men couldn't make it to the game last night. Lucky for Ben Eager, a young lady took over their job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGJ5biohPc...player_embedded

Video doesn't work. But this one does (also, censored)

http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/article_..._game_2/4755644

The article above contains a link to uncensored picture. She has them pierced!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 19, 2011 -> 11:30 AM)
Heads up, this video is NSFW. Apparently, the Green Men couldn't make it to the game last night. Lucky for Ben Eager, a young lady took over their job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGJ5biohPc...player_embedded

Somehow she is tan, but you can tell she's got the canadian winter weight still going strong.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 19, 2011 -> 02:33 PM)
Hawks signed Corey Crawford to a 3 year deal. Money not known yet.

The goalie carousel has finally come to a stop! This, of course, just means he'll be terrible next year and we'll wind up eating his contract.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 19, 2011 -> 02:37 PM)
The goalie carousel has finally come to a stop! This, of course, just means he'll be terrible next year and we'll wind up eating his contract.

I hope he likes Switzerland

Great news, deal is worth $8 million total. Solid young goalie for a good price, can't complain.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 20, 2011 -> 07:56 AM)
What's your (and the overall city's) opinion on the move if they aren't called the Jets?

I'm not a Winnepegian, but I would assume they could call the team the Ass-Clowns, and they'd still be excited just to have NHL hockey back in town.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 19, 2011 -> 02:49 PM)
I hope he likes Switzerland

Great news, deal is worth $8 million total. Solid young goalie for a good price, can't complain.

2.67 mil cap hit. Alittle higher than I'm sure most thought, but definitely nice to have a steady goaltender in the pipes.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 20, 2011 -> 08:18 AM)
2.67 mil cap hit. Alittle higher than I'm sure most thought, but definitely nice to have a steady goaltender in the pipes.

Nothing wrong with that number at all. I was hoping for something between $2.5 and 3 million.

What's your (and the overall city's) opinion on the move if they aren't called the Jets?

I think most people in Winnipeg would prefer that the Jets name be used, but the rumours I hear are that they can't use the name for some reason. I think people just want NHL hockey back and the name of the team wont really matter. Talk is they will use Manitoba and not Winnipeg in the name anyway.

ThrasherJets = expansion Browns IMO.

The Jets are dead (or dying in Arizona, anyway), long live the Jets.

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 20, 2011 -> 10:56 AM)
ThrasherJets = expansion Browns IMO.

The Jets are dead (or dying in Arizona, anyway), long live the Jets.

I asked my boss why he didnt keep the Whalers name when he moved them to Carolina, I got a scowl in return.

In the "wait, what the f*** just happened?" power rankings, Bieksa just scored a higher score than Patrick Kane to send the Canucks to the finals with a double OT win.

I won't even describe it, you just have to watch it.