6-17 GAME THREAD sox vs pirates 6:00, WGN

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 07:38 PM)
People need to stop saying ya but they are beating bad teams.

The Sox are over .500 against teams with winning records that is why they need to beat the bad teams. If they beat the bad teams they could make this exciting as I say this, they will probably blow this game and I will be back in the we suck mentality.

True, but Pirates bad is much different than Indians bad or Kansas City bad. The Pirates are as close to a triple A team as a major league team can be. Thank god for them that they play the Cubs so much

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 07:51 PM)
WHO IS THIS TEAM!!!!!?!!?!?!!?!

Don't care if we are playing garbage. We are getting timely hitting on the road, scoring runs without homers, and getting good pitching. Color me optimistic for now.

Won't look at Minny until we get to .500 though.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 07:53 PM)
Don't care if we are playing garbage. We are getting timely hitting on the road, scoring runs without homers, and getting good pitching. Color me optimistic for now.

Won't look at Minny until we get to .500 though.

agreed. I like what I am seeing. . . Becks and Q are heating up (it is about time!) and the starting pitching is coming through for us. Much easier to watch wsx baseball when the team is actually playing somewhere near its potential.