Sox at Washington 6-19 game thread 3:10 pm first pitch

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
Doesn't Carlos realize in order to be near the wall, you first need to be on the warning track? He was feeling for the ball, yet five feet away from the track.

I think he was waving off Jones

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 04:18 PM)
Be interesting if we keep winning, Id imagine KW is going to feel compelled to trade for a DH. How crazy that in 1 week can go from sellers to buyers.

Seriously. . . there has to be an in-season answer to some of these hitting problems. If we continue getting SP like this then KW has a duty to try and save this season.

I haven't taken a look around the league but there has to be someone available to help this pathetic offense.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 04:18 PM)
Be interesting if we keep winning, Id imagine KW is going to feel compelled to trade for a DH. How crazy that in 1 week can go from sellers to buyers.

I hope we realizes we are playing bottom National League teams. I know Washington plays well at home, but still.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 04:28 PM)
How's Peavy looking?

Hope we are up enough by the time Dunn comes back up again where a homer will not tie it. He just missed two off him.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:22 PM)
Seriously. . . there has to be an in-season answer to some of these hitting problems. If we continue getting SP like this then KW has a duty to try and save this season.

I haven't taken a look around the league but there has to be someone available to help this pathetic offense.

So far, it seems like a very pitching rich market. In terms of hitting, it might well come down to whether the Sox decide to buy or sell.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
hear comes the heart of our order, or something like that.

The Grinch's heart before he gave the Christmas stuff back to the Who's.