Sexiest Names

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:04 PM)
I like the name Carl. so powerful and majestic

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 05:06 AM)
:wub:

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Most females named Jessica are pretty damn attractive.. at least from my experience.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to go with Dominique, I always come across HOT girls with that name, even came across a really hot black waitress with blonde hair named Dominique at Hooters who came up to me out of the blue and complimented me on my tattoos. ;)

Plus Vanessa, Ariel, and Keshia are other names I find sexy and met some hot girls with those names.

As for guy's names, one name I always thought was cool as hell is Christian ever since I've watched "Lost" (Christian Sheppard) and pro wrestling (wrestler named Christian).

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 10:48 AM)
I'm gonna have to go with Dominique, I always come across HOT girls with that name, even came across a really hot black waitress with blonde hair named Dominique at Hooters who came up to me out of the blue and complimented me on my tattoos. ;)

Plus Vanessa, Ariel, and Keshia are other names I find sexy and met some hot girls with those names.

As for guy's names, one name I always thought was cool as hell is Christian ever since I've watched "Lost" (Christian Sheppard) and pro wrestling (wrestler named Christian).

I find it funny that any guy actually takes compliments from waitresses as anything other than looking for a bigger tip. Not a shot at you, Don, but in general.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 11:23 AM)
I find it funny that any guy actually takes compliments from waitresses as anything other than looking for a bigger tip. Not a shot at you, Don, but in general.

You mean all waitresses don't want to bone me???

Yep, very true. If they're actually interested, they'll make it really obvious. Otherwise, just looking for a tip.

Actually, the funny thing is, Dominique the waitress wasn't even my waitress. She was working on other tables and was walking back and forth past me all night until she stopped at my table to talk to me.

I was just hanging out with my friend and I didn't even order any food or drinks that night, lol.

But yea, if she was my waitress and she said that, I'd be skeptical, I get what you're saying. ;)

But it's still kinda cool that a waitress that wasn't even serving me came up and chatted me for a bit.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 10:50 PM)
:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Most females named Jessica are pretty damn attractive.. at least from my experience.

One of my little sisters' is named Jessica ..she's TEENY TINY!! Almost legally a little person! LOL ..She's 4'10" ..like 90lbs ...it's weird! ..Then I have 2 other sisters; Brandee && Kayla.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 12:22 PM)
One of my little sisters' is named Jessica ..she's TEENY TINY!! Almost legally a little person! LOL ..She's 4'10" ..like 90lbs ...it's weird! ..Then I have 2 other sisters; Brandee && Kayla.

I dated a girl that was 4'11 and not sure prob 100 pounds maybe a little more and Im 6'3... it was a little weird I guess lol.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 01:04 PM)
I dated a girl that was 4'11 and not sure prob 100 pounds maybe a little more and Im 6'3... it was a little weird I guess lol.

6'3"?!?! ..I dated a guy who was 6'5" before ..I'm 5'8" so with him, I could wear my heels and still be shorter!! :)

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 04:45 PM)
Its good being tall lol, I feel bad for real short guys.

Psshhhh ..I hate being a tall girl. I think girls look better shorter ..maybe 5'4" ..with an athletic build and curves ..not tall and lanky. I'm not scrawny by any means ..but I would rather be built like my sister, Kayla.

knb.jpg

I think her body is pretty close to perfect.

AND ...she has 2 kids! the younger of the 2 ..is just 8 months!

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 07:01 PM)
Psshhhh ..I hate being a tall girl. I think girls look better shorter ..maybe 5'4" ..with an athletic build and curves ..not tall and lanky. I'm not scrawny by any means ..but I would rather be built like my sister, Kayla.

knb.jpg

I think her body is pretty close to perfect.

AND ...she has 2 kids! the younger of the 2 ..is just 8 months!

Well yeah I like short girls too lol, hence dating one that was 4'11(although that was prob a bit too short). Tall girls scare me but your not that tall lol.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 05:28 PM)
I don't know...I wouldn't post pictures of my sister or family on a message board. That might just be me, though.

If I thought she would have issue with it, trust me, I would not have posted it! ..My avatar is a picture of myself ..I do not see it as a big deal. I'd rather people "know" with whom they're chatting! ..The ginormous beast standing next to her ...yeah, the one towering over her ..that's me. It's a picture ..I don't see that any harm could come of it.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 05:18 PM)
Well yeah I like short girls too lol, hence dating one that was 4'11(although that was prob a bit too short). Tall girls scare me but your not that tall lol.

Thank you ..I'm too tall for my tastes though! ..UNLESS we're in a huge crowd ..then I can see over people!! :)

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
I think the more important question is if they are wsox fans, thats always the most important question when it comes to meeting anyone.

I see we are thinking alike, but i would settle for just general baseball fans.