Sexiest Names

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 07:55 PM)
I see we are thinking alike, but i would settle for just general baseball fans.

No I dont care about single girls in California lol.... only Chicago and Carbondale areas. Maybe Las Vegas too because I want to move there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 07:56 PM)
No I dont care about single girls in California lol.... only Chicago and Carbondale areas. Maybe Las Vegas too because I want to move there.

Fair enough haha.

Ill add NOLA to my list of potential areas, freakin love that place and would totally move there for a girl or any reason really.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 07:08 PM)
Eh, I wouldn't go posting pictures of people on the site.

Apparently you missed the pictures of yourself (sometimes with friends/family) thread a while back here. I still remember who other people here look like as I'm sure others do as well. (some I've met personally here in Chicago)

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 07:28 PM)
I don't know...I wouldn't post pictures of my sister or family on a message board. That might just be me, though.

Ehh pictures are ok, just don't want to start with posting first and last names (mainly last names, first are probably ok too).

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 03:04 PM)
I dated a girl that was 4'11 and not sure prob 100 pounds maybe a little more and Im 6'3... it was a little weird I guess lol.

My wife is 5'3". i'm 6'3". It's still awkward to me and we've been married 5 years. I always joke we need to stretch her out to about 5'8" and she'd be perfect.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 07:58 PM)
Fair enough haha.

Ill add NOLA to my list of potential areas, freakin love that place and would totally move there for a girl or any reason really.

What a great town, it's really a shame that many people that vacation there just hang out on Bourbon Street when there are areas like Frenchmen Street (definitely where I hang out when I go there) and see some of the craziest S*it in your life. Reggae Bars, Jazz bars, taco trucks, it is amazing

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 12:00 PM)
The youngest of the 3 is 20.

Well, then the coast is clear for all who are interested.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 12:00 PM)
P.S. 5'3" is perfect!

Not to me. It's ok. I just like taller women, personal preference.

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 01:37 PM)
What a great town, it's really a shame that many people that vacation there just hang out on Bourbon Street when there are areas like Frenchmen Street (definitely where I hang out when I go there) and see some of the craziest S*it in your life. Reggae Bars, Jazz bars, taco trucks, it is amazing

My first time down there I did the Bourbon St thing most of the time, but also went to a few other places (but not being 21 limited it a bit).

The second time we went to Frenchmen Street and other areas more, saw more of the Tulane bars, etc. I was there on Alternative Spring Break and we hung out with the Americorp volunteers more and they knew all the local spots which really helped.

I just fell in love with the culture, atmosphere, architecture there. If I could live there during the Winter months where it isnt so dreadfully hot and humid I would, and I still think I would suffer through that weather to be able to live down there.

BTW, Habitat for Humanity plug here, if anyone is looking to volunteer they are STILL just DESPERATE for help down there. Rent has doubled and people who used to depend on just renting are struggling big time and Habitat is trying to help them. They lost about 60,000 homes form what ive heard and have barely made headway into that number. If youre a recent grad who cant find work, Americorp is a fantastic option. YOu dont even have to be a grad, you could just be a college student looking for a change or help with tuition and Americorp has some nice benefits too. Great resume builder too.

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 01:37 PM)

Such as?