YET ANOTHER WHITE SOX WINNER

kapkomet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:47 PM)
Our ace (no hyperbole) came to pitch. This is what Kenny was talking about when he said a lot of good times were ahead with this guy leading our staff. Oh, and is 'Lexi playing a pretty f***ing mean SS or what?

If only he could stop striking out on three straight pitches.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:47 PM)
god this reminds me so f***ing much of 2001

Dude, just shut up (and I say that respectfully) and enjoy the run.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:48 PM)
If only he could stop striking out on three straight pitches.

True. But his defense is to a degree offsetting his mediocre offense. Anybody who wants to move Beckham to SS needs a serious reality check.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:51 PM)
Dude, just shut up (and I say that respectfully) and enjoy the run.

True. But his defense is to a degree offsetting his mediocre offense. Anybody who wants to move Beckham to SS needs a serious reality check.

His offense is well below average right now though.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:47 PM)
Our ace (no hyperbole) came to pitch. This is what Kenny was talking about when he said a lot of good times were ahead with this guy leading our staff. Oh, and is 'Lexi playing a pretty f***ing mean SS or what?

He pretty much is one of the best SS's in the league defensively when he has no time to think. If he has time, not so much.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 06:51 PM)

I want to move Beckham to Charlotte, not to SS.

Today's suggested move: Viciedo to starting at 3b, Vizquel to 2b, beckham to Charlotte. Viciedo's going to be lucky to get a game a week ahead of Vizquel if Omar only has 3b to play at, and hell, Vizquel's outhitting Beckham by a lot lately. Plus, calling up Viciedo and benching him is as stupid of a move as you could possibly come up with.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 05:53 PM)
I want to move Beckham to Charlotte, not to SS.

Today's suggested move: Viciedo to starting at 3b, Vizquel to 2b, beckham to Charlotte. Viciedo's going to be lucky to get a game a week ahead of Vizquel if Omar only has 3b to play at, and hell, Vizquel's outhitting Beckham by a lot lately. Plus, calling up Viciedo and benching him is as stupid of a move as you could possibly come up with.

I agree. I just know there's been some people on here that for some reason think a move to SS will get Beckham's bat going. lol. Beckham is not even in the same stratosphere as Ramirez defensively.

Edited by Jordan4life