Sox at Washington 6-20 game thread 12:30 first pitch

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 08:10 AM)
Yeah, I was going to say...looks like someone is coming around, eh? ;)

Yea TB was one of the most outspoken when it came to this season being over . When I suggested all it would take is a starting pitching reversal I was told " It doesn't work that way. " Of course there's still plenty of people on the " it's the NL we'll suck again once we get back to the AL" boat. I don't care , wins are good.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 12:48 PM)
Yea TB was one of the most outspoken when it came to this season being over . When I suggested all it would take is a starting pitching reversal I was told " It doesn't work that way. " Of course there's still plenty of people on the " it's the NL we'll suck again once we get back to the AL" boat. I don't care , wins are good.

It's sure as hell enjoyable. And Halladay facing the Twins today. Let's get to .500 and pull within 4.5.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 12:48 PM)

I am hesitant to get seriously optimistic about this team until Beckham and Quentin begin to hit consistently. I love the starting pitching we've been getting lately but I can't see our staff pitching at this level the rest of the season. We need some hitting, and if we can't get it from outside the organization it has to come from Beckham and Q.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 10:50 AM)
I am hesitant to get seriously optimistic about this team until Beckham and Quentin begin to hit consistently. I love the starting pitching we've been getting lately but I can't see our staff pitching at this level the rest of the season. We need some hitting, and if we can't get it from outside the organization it has to come from Beckham and Q.

Oh I agree no team can sustain this current level of starting pitching over the long haul and i said in the Reinsdorf thread we still need a big bat preferably LH.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 12:55 PM)
Oh I agree no team can sustain this current level of starting pitching over the long haul and i said in the Reinsdorf thread we still need a big bat preferably LH.

Dunnnnnnnn