Sox vs Atlanta 6-22 game thread 7:10 first pitch

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 08:55 PM)
It's just real nice to enjoy White Sox baseball again. Even if this all amounts to nothing in the end at least we're getting some highly entertaining baseball out of this, it's a nice change of pace from their previous 3 or 4 months of play.

I could not agree with you more. It's great to see this roster succeed. I knew they were better than they were showing.

Hawk really has no f***ing clue how to judge a right fielder defensively. He said the same bulls*** about Dye as recently as last season when it was apparent to EVERYONE that he could no longer play the position.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)
Hawk really has no f***ing clue how to judge a right fielder defensively. He said the same bulls*** about Dye as recently as last season when it was apparent to EVERYONE that he could no longer play the position.

He said Quentin has been great and Pierre has been a 7.5 out of 10.

:)

He's slow, but I love him.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)

Yeah he says that about Q now. Q makes nice catches on balls that most RF's can make in their sleep and Hawk thinks they are awesome plays.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
Alexei making plays sitting, these days.

Alexei looks to really be growing before our eyes finally.

And whatever you want to say about Beckham's range, he's pretty pure in turning the DP.

28,773 is the attendance...not bad for a Tuesday night, I'm sure there was a pretty significant walk-up

That's 100 pitches and the end of Mr. Danks for tonight.

Great game, the defensive mispositioning and bad pitches to Conrad and Prado led to 3 runs, but he actually pitched better.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 09:05 PM)
He's slow, but I love him.

It's tough for me to find him endearing when hear him say things that are blatantly false and I know a great deal of Sox fans are taking it as gospel.