Sox vs Atlanta 6-22 game thread 7:10 first pitch

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 09:57 PM)
Linebrink for Fukudome? rid ourselves of Linebrink and get a lefty outfielder. Linebrink may actually do ok when he goes back to the NL.

If the story about Hendry being willing to pick up a considerable amount of 2k11 money is true, I'd do it. Heck if they pitched in enough to make sure not owe anything extra, I'd do it for sure.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
REALLY sucks that we're forced to use Jenks in a game that we led by 6 runs at one point.

Somehow he'll have 30-40 saves at the season and end up at around $8-9 million for 2011.

Just don't think it will be for the White Sox.

But I'll take spending $7.5 million on 35+ excruciating Jenks saves this season.

paging greg

What does that mean? You guys are at the point you want Bob to fail so I look bad?

Or was this a joke? If it was, my apologies.

I mean Liney is a piece of crap and that's all on KW. Oz has to use the guys who are here.

Jenks comes in and faces one batter. The guy is AMAZING. Why can't you see it?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 10:47 PM)
What does that mean? You guys are at the point you want Bob to fail so I look bad?

Or was this a joke? If it was, my apologies.

I mean Liney is a piece of crap and that's all on KW. Oz has to use the guys who are here.

Jenks comes in and faces one batter. The guy is AMAZING. Why can't you see it?

He's not amazing. He's seemingly back to being good. I'll save amazing for other guys.