For the Love of Yeff Shippuehrle

knightni

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 09:29 PM)
There are a couple of other posters that post here that are female as well (Soxy, Melissa just to name a couple) and few in the past, so your not the only one. But yes about 95% of the posters here are male.

Listen here smart guy!!! ..LOL jk ..I know there are other females here ..I just never see them ..everyone I have contact with on here, is male!

It's odd to me that there aren't more females, but it's whatever ..they can miss out, it's their prerogative! I dream about this stuff EVERY NIGHT ..I wake up and have stats on my mind ..Not Chase's stats ...everyone's stats!!

..Seriously, last night I dreamt that the guys' stats were their power supply! The guys with lower stats were weak and feeble ..the guys with the higher stats were strong and powerful ..the other guys had to listen to them as if they were their kings ...it was quite odd and interesting at the same time! ..I don't know what's wrong with me ..don't even ask!! hahaha :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 11:46 PM)
Yeah, sports message boards are giant sausage fests generally. Thems the breaks!

However, this is a good board for that, where people can start threads about their penises and not get ridiculed.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 12:24 PM)
Every time I hear someone say that ...I think of my favorite commercial!!! "Well played Mauer" HAHAHA

HA!

My friends and I pretty much now always say "well played mauer" instead of just the regular "well played (insert name)"

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 09:43 AM)
HA!

My friends and I pretty much now always say "well played mauer" instead of just the regular "well played (insert name)"

That commercial is hilarious ..I laugh no matter how many times I see it!

And that REALLY annoying .. "WOW, THAT'S A LOW PRICE!!" commercial ..It irritates the mess out of me, but I still laugh ..I don't get it!! ..And nowww I have an image in my head that makes it funnier to me ..in practice one day Chase yelled "WOW, THAT'S A LOW STRIKE" ..now when I see that commercial ..I see Baseball! lol

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 10:19 AM)
I'm not even ALLOWED in Mexico.

Then where'd I get THIS?!?! ..someone should start a thread about commercials!! Funny ones, ones that give you a headache, ones that you see the first second of it then turn the channel because you hate just that bad!!! LOL

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 11:54 AM)
That commercial is hilarious ..I laugh no matter how many times I see it!

And that REALLY annoying .. "WOW, THAT'S A LOW PRICE!!" commercial ..It irritates the mess out of me, but I still laugh ..I don't get it!! ..And nowww I have an image in my head that makes it funnier to me ..in practice one day Chase yelled "WOW, THAT'S A LOW STRIKE" ..now when I see that commercial ..I see Baseball! lol

That's good stuff right there.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 01:21 PM)
Obviously, yes.

NO FAIR!!! You all get to talk about different women who are attractive or not so much ...the second I mention a guy lookin' good... I get ban threats ..all because he's from a different team!! BOO!!! LOL ....I can't help it, ok? ...I like Baseball and most of the famous guys I'm attracted to, are players ...they can't all be on the same team!!! ..If girls got to pick the teams, they would be that way ..BUT for now ..you guys are just going to have to excuse my attraction to a Twin!! **PLEASE?!** :unsure: LMFAO

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
NO FAIR!!! You all get to talk about different women who are attractive or not so much ...the second I mention a guy lookin' good... I get ban threats ..all because he's from a different team!! BOO!!! LOL ....I can't help it, ok? ...I like Baseball and most of the famous guys I'm attracted to, are players ...they can't all be on the same team!!! ..If girls got to pick the teams, they would be that way ..BUT for now ..you guys are just going to have to excuse my attraction to a Twin!! **PLEASE?!** :unsure: LMFAO

Wait, Joe Mauer plays for the other team? :lolhitting

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)

Hopefully you realized I was kidding, right?