AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 10:36 PM)
Yes. I made a comment during the Washington series that he was playing a fabulous SS. And that was without looking at UZR (obviously UZR backs it up). I still think Elvis Andrus is or will be the best defensive SS in the AL in the long run. But Alexei has been better than anybody to this point (and of course Jeter is probably the gold glove favorite).

Obviously.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 10:53 PM)
Oooooooh, oooooooooh, ooooooooh, trade Mark! Trade AJ! Bring up Flowers cuz he's so great! Ooooooh, tanking is so fun! We'll never catch the Twins!!!! Please gimme some Jordan Danks! Oh, Freddy's done! Peavy will never pitch well again!

LOL.

Eat it yall.

Now now, be a gentleman.

Oooooooh, oooooooooh, ooooooooh, trade Mark! Trade AJ! Bring up Flowers cuz he's so great! Ooooooh, tanking is so fun! We'll never catch the Twins!!!! Please gimme some Jordan Danks! Oh, Freddy's done! Peavy will never pitch well again!

LOL.

Eat it yall.

I still support trading Mark Kotsay.

LOL.

Eat it yall.

LMAO. Dude, you're lame as hell. You were one of the main culprits when it came to "f*** KW! f*** OZZIE! f*** THIS TEAM! BLOW IT UP!" Don't even think about trying to call out other folks.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 11:05 PM)
LMAO. Dude, you're lame as hell. You were one of the main culprits when it came to "f*** KW! f*** OZZIE! f*** THIS TEAM! BLOW IT UP!" Don't even think about trying to call out other folks.

Nope. Yes, I was all over the "f*** Kenny/Ozzie!" stuff (mostly Kenny and not so much Ozzie) but not on the blow it up talk. I've done nothing but support trying to win, and when it looked like we we're going into sell mode anyway I talked about guys we should look to move and not move. But never under any circumstances have I been one of you.... people.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 11:09 PM)
If we get a nice piece that will put Kotsay in a strict PH/occasional sub role then suddenly he'll look like a much better player.

It would, but Ozzie loves Kotsay, because like Hawk said early this year, he makes grounding in to double plays impressive.

LOL.

Eat it yall.

lol right

and we still have like 10 more games against the Nats, I think like 8 against Pittsburgh.. we get the Cubs about 7 more times.. this thing aint ova yet!!!!!

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 11:22 PM)
It would, but Ozzie loves Kotsay, because like Hawk said early this year, he makes grounding in to double plays impressive.

that's because he grinds into a double play

Wow. This is exciting baseball. It's nice to see an offensive explosion.

I think that Omar needed to play more consistently. Even though he knew coming in that he was going to be used sparingly, he seemed to have really heated up when he was playing every day. 43 years old or not, he's a great glove and his bat has been a pleasant surprise. Nothing against Teahen, but his broken finger has turned out alright.

I'm starting to believe that KW will be shopping soon. I would like to see a power lefty acquired, putting Kotsay on the bench. He's an historically good PH. I'm okay with seeing Jones go away. Aside from his defense, he's not been very good since his hot start.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 11:12 PM)
Is it wrong to hope that Alexei can't play tomorrow so hopefully Hot Fire will be in there at 3B (Vizquel to SS) for the game tomorrow in which I will be attending.....?

Ugh...

Awesome to see the offense play well, especially against a pitcher who had been on quite a roll. Linebrink needs to go.