Sox vs Atlanta 6-23 game thread 7:05 first pitch, CSN

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, JJ certainly qualifies as KW's best offseason move, along with Vizquel (now) and Andruw Jones for 6 weeks (he really kept us in there offensively so we didn't get totally buried, and he can always play D).

Pierre and Teahen, not so good.

IS CARLOS QUENTIN BACK? Is it possible?

He's really locked in now...

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 10:42 PM)
Wow, Giambi with a walkoff against Papelboner

My kid periodically asks "Daddy, if the Cubs were playing the ______, who do you want to win?" The other day he asked about the Red Sox and I actually said I'd cheer for the Cubs. I think Red Sox fans are the most obnoxious lot in baseball.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 10:46 PM)
man i love quentin when he gets hot...he definitely has the potential to end the season with 25 HR

The dude can carry a team on his back. This team is really, really fun right now.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 04:47 AM)
Been a while since I've felt that every pitch thrown to this guy might land in the seats over there yonder. Great feeling.

Agreed, thought that when they were setting up inside the pitches prior to the bomb.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 09:46 PM)
My kid periodically asks "Daddy, if the Cubs were playing the ______, who do you want to win?" The other day he asked about the Red Sox and I actually said I'd cheer for the Cubs. I think Red Sox fans are the most obnoxious lot in baseball.

As someone who lives on the East Coast these days, let me just say: you ARE correct, Sir! I mean, I live in New York, but even the Bronx Bomber and Mets fans aren't as annoying as the BoSox fans. Can't stand 'em! : )