6.23 Games

bighurt4life

Phegley catching the first 5 innings in Bristol... innings 6,7,8 and 9 SUPPOSED to be caught by Blackwood.

..I still have not seen any report of a catcher change for Bristol ..I wonder if they're going to let Phegley go ahead and catch a full game?!?!?! :)

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 07:55 PM)
I see Blackwood is pinch hitting ...probably means they're about to bring him in to replace Phegley.

Im really hoping he gets promoted to Great Falls in the near future for my own selfish reasons, would love to hear what he has to say about Holmberg and UpChurch.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 06:34 PM)
Im really hoping he gets promoted to Great Falls in the near future for my own selfish reasons, would love to hear what he has to say about Holmberg and UpChurch.

He won't go back to GF more than likely :( ..that's why they have him in Bristol ..it's closer to the other teams.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
He won't go back to GF more than likely :( ..that's why they have him in Bristol ..it's closer to the other teams.

Booh, in that case Holmberg, Upchurch, and Blackwood all need to do well and get promoted so I can get my inside info!

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 05:27 AM)
Is he a legit prospect, what type of stuff he have?

He was the third round supplemental pick this year. Low 90's fastball, nice slider, decent change. Stuff tends to fall off as the game goes on. I think he profiles as a reliever, but they should give him a shot at starting.

Edited by Ozzie Ball

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 05:36 PM)
I'm asking him RIGHT NOWWW ....

..He says he was hittin' 87-89

Thanks. 87-89's not great form the right side, but I guess this is just his first start of the year, so there's probably more to come.