Sox vs Atlanta June 24th 1:05 first pitch

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 02:36 PM)
Kotsay looking pretty good in the three hole today.

If it works, I don't mind eating what I said about not liking him in the 3 hole. I will keep saying it thought, it appears he does not like when i speak bad about him. Maybe next AB I should say his wife is not as hot as everyone says she is.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 07:36 PM)
b**** all you want about the lineup, but Ozzie's decision to bat Kotsay 3rd today will not be a factor if we lose.

Personally, I never said it was...it was the 7-8-9 that I thought was inexcusable.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 02:38 PM)
Personally, I never said it was...it was the 7-8-9 that I thought was inexcusable.

What would you have done differnt?

Vieciedo NEEDED a start, Beckham wasn't gonna play as many predicted. Just curious here.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)

Really? I was more fine with that. Viciedo needs PT, Lilli for Beckham at this point is a wash and Andruw's gonna run into one eventually.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:39 PM)
Really? I was more fine with that. Viciedo needs PT, Lilli for Beckham at this point is a wash and Andruw's gonna run into one eventually.

I have zero problems with Viciedo playing for Vizquel or Lillibridge playing for Beckham. Rios needing a day off is confusing, and Kotsay seems like he wants me to complain more about how much he stinks because every time we get really pissed off about where he is in the order he gets a couple hits or a HR.