Sox vs Atlanta June 24th 1:05 first pitch

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 08:19 PM)
LOL, click my signature to see proof of that. I am going to miss PK next year, one of the all time great White Sox players, a clutch player and Cub killer. What else can you want??

Couldn't agree more

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:18 PM)
I was thinking today that Strasburg and Moyer should be put on the team and be allowed to pitch in the same inning.

As an AL guy, I would love for Moyer to be on the NL squad.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:18 PM)
Yeah it always made sense to me. All show and no dough. Big swing, no contact.

Matt Abattacola I never did understand though. I guess Matt asked Hawk to make a syaing up with his name...so broken bat hits became Abattacolas. go figure.

I never understood Hawk calling broken bats Matt Abattacolas either until yesterday listening to the score when that douche made a series of "uh" soundbytes to make fun of new Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau. f*** that guy.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 09:21 PM)
I never understood Hawk calling broken bats Matt Abattacolas either until yesterday listening to the score when that douche made a series of "uh" soundbytes to make fun of new Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau. f*** that guy.

He's just another douchebag drunken Cubs fan

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:20 PM)
I'm gonna go ahead and make a dialy shootout to greg! HI greg!

I don't get it.. is making fun of Greg every time Jenks comes out your guys way of avoiding admitting you were wrong about his demise?

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 04:19 PM)
LOL, click my signature to see proof of that. I am going to miss PK next year, one of the all time great White Sox players, a clutch player and Cub killer. What else can you want??

I would really like to see PK14 be the guy we bring back next year as a 1b/DH if we can get him for say 2/$14.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:22 PM)
I don't get it.. is making fun of Greg every time Jenks comes out your guys way of avoiding admitting you were wrong about his demise?

No, but Jenks has been stellar every time greg has been mentioned in the game thread.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 03:23 PM)
No, but Jenks has been stellar every time greg has been mentioned in the game thread.

Well I don't really know the last time I saw a Greg post that didnt mention Jenks.. haha