With our recent wins

LDF

well, LDF...if it means anything to ya, I'm driving 12 hours each way just for the KC series, and I'm stoked!!! I'm hoping, considering that there are 2 half-price days in that series, there better be some folks there.

well, LDF...if it means anything to ya, I'm driving 12 hours each way just for the KC series, and I'm stoked!!! I'm hoping, considering that there are 2 half-price days in that series, there better be some folks there.

Me and Guido will probably definitely be there both Monday and Tuesday :headbang

well for those who are driving in, way to go.............. i am very impress.  :headbang

I'm there almost every weekend series and other games - ad it is 205 miles from my apartment to Lot E - coming in for the next KC series is not an option with work and all - but I hear a lot of people talkig about going and God bless them all!

I'm thinking if the Sox sweep KC and take 2 out of 3 from Seattle the ovation will be similar to that one coming off that road trip where we kicked the Yanks ass in 2000.

I sure hope that happens! Those two 2000 series against the Indians and Yankees, where we took a combined 6 out of 7 really set the tone for the rest of that season.

I'm thinking if the Sox sweep KC and take 2 out of 3 from Seattle the ovation will be similar to that one coming off that road trip where we kicked the Yanks ass in 2000.

Let me go on record and say............if the sox do as you say, they will make the playoffs. :headbang

Let me go on record and say............if the sox do as you say, they will make the playoffs. :headbang

Wishful thinking. I didn't mean to predict it would happen. I was just saying that if that happened they'd have a good homecoming.

i drove 17 hours to see the sox lose two out of the last three against boston. <_>

it was a great experience, but dammit why did they have to wait til the VERY NEXT DAY against the cubs to start caring again?

OH, I'm flying to Boston Sep 13th-15th for the Sox-Sox series too...I'm a bit of an obsessed fan, if ya couldnt tell

that's cool, boston's my neck of the woods (well sorta, but for reference's sake it is). make sure you check out the souvenir shop across from fenway, it's awesome. And the T is less confusing than the DR Express, I've found, I dunno if you plan on riding it downtown or not.