Sox vs Cubs 6-25 game thread 3:05 first pitch

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
This series actually worries the hell out of me for some reason.

Why worry, 2 weeks ago you never would have dreamed the Sox would be above .500...you also wouldn;t have though they would be 2.5 games back of the Twins. Don't worry, be happy.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 11:07 PM)
Aramis Ramirez back for the Cubs starting tomorrow

Ha, struggled most of the season, gets injured and now has to deal with Jake Peavy his first game back. Good luck Aramis.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
This series actually worries the hell out of me for some reason.

i was thinking the exact same thing....the team who is playing well heading into the series always seems to struggle, and the team that is struggling often uses the intensity to light a fire under em a bit...this just seems like one of those series that if we get swept, could send us back into a tailspin (probably because as much as I am ecstatic about what this team is doing, I'm still not 100% sold on it being legit)

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 07:07 AM)
Crap, just realized they start at 3, why are they playing a day game on a Friday?

Almost every game against the Cubs is a day game. It's rare to get a night game.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 07:07 AM)
Crap, just realized they start at 3, why are they playing a day game on a Friday?

They always play this game at 3 to avoid the rowdy Friday night crowd. Tommorrow night is actually a night game due to Fox's request, but I think its the first time in the series there has been a game on a Saturday night.

Edited by LittleHurt05