Whats your Summer Attire?

shipps

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 02:59 PM)
Yeah, I wish I had paid $65 for mine...ugh...:)

I may order another pair just because I like the price.

Diesel makes some pretty sweet shoes too, Sqwert.

Nordstrom

Yeah back in my leather wearing days I had a few pairs of Diesels. Not sure if they offer much variety with synthetics/canvas.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on what I'm doing ...typically I'm a t-shirt, flip flop & basketball shorts wearin' fool ..BUT if I go out I really have no one way I dress ..depends on my mood ..shorts, tank tops and flippies a lot ..sometimes the occasional denim skirt ..sometimes skinny jeans with a nice blouse and heels (whether it be; red stilettos, brown stilettos, black suede knee high stiletto boots or my black wedges, depends on the blouse) ..other times it's a Baseball t-shirt, my favorite holey jeans and my new balance 442 tennies!! ..I hate socks, but I refuse to go without them when I wear real shoes ..sooo I have to have a certain kind ...all my socks are knee high with the three diff colored striped at the top ..by Holly Madison!!

hollysock.jpg

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 05:05 PM)
depends on what I'm doing ...typically I'm a t-shirt, flip flop & basketball shorts wearin' fool ..BUT if I go out I really have no one way I dress ..depends on my mood ..shorts, tank tops and flippies a lot ..sometimes the occasional denim skirt ..sometimes skinny jeans with a nice blouse and heels (whether it be; red stilettos, brown stilettos, black suede knee high stiletto boots or my black wedges, depends on the blouse) ..other times it's a Baseball t-shirt, my favorite holey jeans and my new balance 442 tennies!! ..I hate socks, but I refuse to go without them when I wear real shoes ..sooo I have to have a certain kind ...all my socks are knee high with the three diff colored striped at the top ..by Holly Madison!!

hollysock.jpg

Tube socks are now back in style?? My gramps will be excited to hear it hehe

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 03:27 PM)
LoL Nah they look fine on women... guys look silly in them. IMO

I agree!! They are so comfortable, I can't imagine not wearing them ..I own ONE pair of ankle socks I bought for when I go running, other than that ..it's the tubes for me!!

QUOTE (Tex @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 05:45 PM)
Since I spend two months at the beach, board shorts, t-shirts, flip flops or Teva Dozers. I will toss on a nicer pair of shirts and shirt for dinner.

I would take you for the guy who wears the mid cut-sleeveless sweatshirt.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 04:58 PM)
Khaki shorts or Jeans and a Polo or button down when going out at night

Khaki shorts and a t-shirt when doing anything else

Flip flops/loafers/tennis shoes depending on the mood

You're from the south aren't you?!?!

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 07:13 PM)
You're from the south aren't you?!?!

Hah, I was thinking the same thing.

Loafers were the main giveaway.

He probably also wears Ralph Lauren religiously along with his Gordon Beckham haircut...

Nothing wrong with it either. Preppy is always cool.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 05:21 PM)

He probably also wears Ralph Lauren religiously along with his Gordon Beckham haircut...

ALWAYS!! The Polo with the loafers ...dead give away for someone who lives in the south!

or anything with stripes ..boys in the south like stripes!! LOL

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 02:42 PM)
Heh. Here's the closest looking to the ones I have. Mine are laced with vegan, breathable materials and a much goofier color scheme.

puma-mostro.jpg

Are you sure you aren't offending the other animals by wearing a shoe named after an animal that eats other animals? :D

The only time I wear jean pants (loose-fit Lee Dungarees and Levi's) is from late september to April.

From April to September, I wear loose and baggy 3/4 long jean shorts (Phat Farm, Sean John, Truth, Mecca) with deep pockets. I only wear shorts that are long and hang below my knees, in fact I wear my crew socks halfway up my shin, so with my shorts on you only see about 2 or 3 inches of my legs, lol. I think any shorts that go above the knee look very girly and "white".

During the summer, I wear sleeveless shirts and tank tops, either plain or with Sox logos or Harley Davidson stuff, on cloudy days (so I don't get sunburned).

On most days, and all year round, I typically wear tshirts, 90% of the time. Usually I wear plain black tshirts, white sox tshirts, white South Side Irish tshirts, or other random plain tshirts or shirts with stuff like anarchy symbols on them, etc.

As for shoes, 99% of the time I just wear black New Balance shoes. I only wear sandals if I'm making a quick trip to the store or something.

As you can all tell, I usually go for the urban white trash look. :P I can't stand the preppy look or the formal look.

Also, funny thing about me, I hate wearing jeans and jean shorts indoors. So, I wear loose athletic shorts all year round indoors. I call them "house shorts", lol. I also have 4 pairs of loose athletic shorts (all are black or dark blue) that I wear to the gym along with oversized white tshirts or plain tank tops.

I also wear polo shirts all year round for work, but they must not be preppy-style. I like to wear size large short sleeve polo shirts that fits loose and covers up my entire upper arm. I hate polo shirts that has extra-short sleeves that runs up to your armpits. Also, any polo shirt I wear must have dark earth tones, such as black, dark blue, burnt orange, dark green, plum, dark raspberry, or even bold stripes with combinations such as white/green, or black/white/red, etc. I REFUSE to wear bright colors!!! :P

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 06:21 PM)

:notworthy :lol: Good call... It's true. Heck, I wore white shorts with a ralph lauren button down to go out tonight.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 26, 2010 -> 12:15 AM)
dasox loves his Bama Bangs. :P

Haha... shoot, you can see my facebook... it's true. I've never had my hair cut any other way, even when I lived in Ohio.

Edited by dasox24