Whats your Summer Attire?

shipps

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a t-shirt and shorts man when it's anything close to warm weather.

Usually go for flip flops if I'm near the beach, otherwise it's probably slip on runners that I'd wear.

I never understood those guys who had to wear jeans in summer. Maybe they have similar psychological issues to Johnny Drama with the size of their calves or something.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jun 26, 2010 -> 05:19 AM)
I've always been a t-shirt and shorts man when it's anything close to warm weather.

Usually go for flip flops if I'm near the beach, otherwise it's probably slip on runners that I'd wear.

I never understood those guys who had to wear jeans in summer. Maybe they have similar psychological issues to Johnny Drama with the size of their calves or something.

:lol:

Drama: Are those real or are they implants?

Guy With Big Calves: What?

Drama: Your calves, bro.

I like to wear T-shirts, or those undershirts or A-shirts or beaters, whatever they want to be called. I definitely wear shorts, usually gym shorts. Really when I'm at home I wear the same thing all year long because I hate wearing pants and would rather wear shorts. And I love wearing socks for some reaosn. In a way I prefere winter over summer because the single most hated item of clothing for me would be flip flops. I hate flip flops with a passion because of the noise they make. My hate for them comes from high school with our echoing hallways. The noise they made was so loud.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 26, 2010 -> 12:36 PM)
We all know TRU wears daisy dukes, bikini on top.

I've been waiting since this thread was made for someone to do this.

Gym shorts and tshirt for me. Cargos and a nicer tshirt if I want to look nicer, and I always wear gym shows never flip flops unless I'm swimming or going to the beach.

Edited by kev211

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 07:28 PM)
ALWAYS!! The Polo with the loafers ...dead give away for someone who lives in the south!

or anything with stripes ..boys in the south like stripes!! LOL

I don't wear that sh**.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 07:15 PM)
The only time I wear jean pants (loose-fit Lee Dungarees and Levi's) is from late september to April.

From April to September, I wear loose and baggy 3/4 long jean shorts (Phat Farm, Sean John, Truth, Mecca) with deep pockets. I only wear shorts that are long and hang below my knees, in fact I wear my crew socks halfway up my shin, so with my shorts on you only see about 2 or 3 inches of my legs, lol. I think any shorts that go above the knee look very girly and "white".

During the summer, I wear sleeveless shirts and tank tops, either plain or with Sox logos or Harley Davidson stuff, on cloudy days (so I don't get sunburned).

On most days, and all year round, I typically wear tshirts, 90% of the time. Usually I wear plain black tshirts, white sox tshirts, white South Side Irish tshirts, or other random plain tshirts or shirts with stuff like anarchy symbols on them, etc.

As for shoes, 99% of the time I just wear black New Balance shoes. I only wear sandals if I'm making a quick trip to the store or something.

As you can all tell, I usually go for the urban white trash look. :P I can't stand the preppy look or the formal look.

Also, funny thing about me, I hate wearing jeans and jean shorts indoors. So, I wear loose athletic shorts all year round indoors. I call them "house shorts", lol. I also have 4 pairs of loose athletic shorts (all are black or dark blue) that I wear to the gym along with oversized white tshirts or plain tank tops.

I also wear polo shirts all year round for work, but they must not be preppy-style. I like to wear size large short sleeve polo shirts that fits loose and covers up my entire upper arm. I hate polo shirts that has extra-short sleeves that runs up to your armpits. Also, any polo shirt I wear must have dark earth tones, such as black, dark blue, burnt orange, dark green, plum, dark raspberry, or even bold stripes with combinations such as white/green, or black/white/red, etc. I REFUSE to wear bright colors!!! :P

WOW!!!

Most everything about this screams "UNDATEABLE"!! LOL

You crack me up Don!! :D

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 12:29 PM)
Nah, don't think you're a p**** for wearing flip flops..

I just don't think guys should be wearing flip flops..

He has a pretty funny bit about guys and flip flops. Well worth watching this regardless.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 12:33 PM)
He has a pretty funny bit about guys and flip flops. Well worth watching this regardless.

Well the photo of him isn't holding flip flops, those are just sandals.. im talkin bout straight up flip flops with the tong between your toes..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 12:34 PM)
Well the photo of him isn't holding flip flops, those are just sandals.. im talkin bout straight up flip flops with the tong between your toes..

Well, I actually think sandals are entirely lame.

I have been wearing the cheap rubber flip flops - the exact ones you are talking about - for a long, long time.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to wear more on their feet in the summer than they absolutely have to.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 10:59 AM)
Well, I actually think sandals are entirely lame.

I have been wearing the cheap rubber flip flops - the exact ones you are talking about - for a long, long time.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to wear more on their feet in the summer than they absolutely have to.

idk bout the cheap rubber flip flops (that's what i wear, from old navy) ..I like leather flip flops on guys ..old navy has nice ones sometimes ..American Eagle has a few that i like.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 02:53 PM)
idk bout the cheap rubber flip flops (that's what i wear, from old navy) ..I like leather flip flops on guys ..old navy has nice ones sometimes ..American Eagle has a few that i like.

Agreed on the leather. These are the J Crew flip flops I wear... Not sure why anyone would think this looks bad on a guy.

7BBNPAGLSP6JW5E6425Z.jpg