Whats your Summer Attire?

shipps

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 01:19 PM)
Agreed on the leather. These are the J Crew flip flops I wear... Not sure why anyone would think this looks bad on a guy.

7BBNPAGLSP6JW5E6425Z.jpg

Those are exactly the type I was talkin' about! Those are nice. You can wear them just about anything ..jeans, shorts ..whatever!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 01:35 PM)
No way...I'll leave the leather to Jesus.

These are more my style:

Havaianas

I am so sorry to say this and I really mean no offense by it, but to me, those just scream "DOUCHE BAG"!!! ..

...I mean, I know you couldn't possibly be a douche because you're a true blood fan ...and only people that are completely awesome in every way, like true blood!! ;)

..BUT those shoes are more feminine than I would like MY man to wear!! That's all I was sayin'!

If you like them and think Leather is for Jesus, awesome!! LOL ...perhaps that's why girls are more likely to bow down to a guy in Leather flippy floppies?!?!? ..maybe? :unsure:

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 04:41 PM)
I am so sorry to say this and I really mean no offense by it, but to me, those just scream "DOUCHE BAG"!!! ..

...I mean, I know you couldn't possibly be a douche because you're a true blood fan ...and only people that are completely awesome in every way, like true blood!! ;)

..BUT those shoes are more feminine than I would like MY man to wear!! That's all I was sayin'!

If you like them and think Leather is for Jesus, awesome!! LOL ...perhaps that's why girls are more likely to bow down to a guy in Leather flippy floppies?!?!? ..maybe? :unsure:

Oh you said Bow down.. I thought it said bend down LoL

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 04:41 PM)

Oh Bren...you poor, poor girl...

Trust me, the ladies are just fine with the flips I wear, Darlin ;)

Thanks to the fact I have a summer job that has incredibly loose dress requirements....

t-shirt, gym shorts, and either sneakers or sandals/flip-flops (not sure which they'd qualify as, they're closer to what you'd wear to a pool than walking around stuff)

I'm a lazy dresser. Right now it's a plain white t-shirt and gym shorts.

I fancy up a bit when going out.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 03:20 PM)
Thanks to the fact I have a summer job that has incredibly loose dress requirements....

t-shirt, gym shorts, and either sneakers or sandals/flip-flops (not sure which they'd qualify as, they're closer to what you'd wear to a pool than walking around stuff)

I'm a lazy dresser. Right now it's a plain white t-shirt and gym shorts.

I fancy up a bit when going out.

HAHA I'm currently wearing a pair of dark blue and white adidas basketball shorts and a GF Voyagers shirt ...my cheap Old Navy flippies in black and my hair is a hot mess!! I guess ppl call this the messy bun?!?! ...I did actually put my contacts in today ..so that's good! LOL

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
Well I am certainly going to buy some leather flips then :lolhitting

BAAHAHAHA

Leather flippy floppies = :lookatme ...I'm pretty sure that equation is factual ..like, almost positive ...but you might wanna try it out and see if it works for you!

Unless i'm going to work or it's the rare occasion I'm going out and there are women there who I care how my apperance looks around, it's almost exclusively a sports related t shirt, nike sandals, and shorts. I'd probably dress like that year round outside of work if I lived in a warm climate. I probably dress overly relaxed, but I put comfort at the top of the list, so whatever.