Released from Bristol ..

BrenBlackwood

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 04:47 PM)
Christopher Zagyi and Dylan Tonneson.

Thanks for the update, Bren. MiLB.com will still have them listed on the roster a year from now. By the way, W-S now has a open roster spot and Logan Johnson caught tonight's game. Perfect time for Phegley to return.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 26, 2010 -> 12:28 AM)
I'm more worried that this thread was created.

Why? keeps us up to date on who was released etc.. Maybe your right though, it might be better served in the "catch all" minor league thread though like JPN does to update news.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 26, 2010 -> 12:34 AM)
Why? keeps us up to date on who was released etc.. Maybe your right though, it might be better served in the "catch all" minor league thread though like JPN does to update news.

Let me put it another way, I'm more worried that anybody cares that Christopher Zoollogi and Dylan Townface were released.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 08:04 PM)
Thanks for the update, Bren. MiLB.com will still have them listed on the roster a year from now. By the way, W-S now has a open roster spot and Logan Johnson caught tonight's game. Perfect time for Phegley to return.

How did they free up the spot?!?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 11:01 PM)
Let me put it another way, I'm more worried that anybody cares that Christopher Zoollogi and Dylan Townface were released.

LOL you don't have to care ..others might now either, if that's the case, nobody is forcing you all to read it!! I just tell what I know, when I know it ...that's what I told you all I would do ..so there!! haha

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 10:34 PM)

I didn't know where to put this ..and I didn't feel like searching around for a place ..so I made my own spot! LOL ...BUT now I know. Thank You! :P

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 26, 2010 -> 11:56 AM)
How did they free up the spot?!?

Remenowsky went on the DL. But, they need another starting pitcher, so Griffith may be activated from the DL.