Jenks could miss a week, on bereavement list

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 27, 2010 -> 12:51 PM)
Yeah, pitchFX had him sitting at 98 last night (Putz average fastball at 94.4, Garcia at 88, Cashner at 97.24) and topping out at 99.3, that's pretty f***ing hard even for Matt Thornton and I really don't think it's a good thing.

So wait, that Fox gun was actually somewhat legit? I thought it was a couple MPH too fast.

It must be the whole closing thing, Thornton must have been a little too amped up.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 08:46 AM)
hopefully everything is OK with Bobby and his family and he comes back in the form he was showing of recent. Everyone is going to have to step up, hopefully Sergio can find his control

Sounds like something with his wife. Hope all is well.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 07:04 PM)
Good to hear Jenks' wife is ok. My sources tell me she was depressed due to Bobby leaving her for greg.

Hahahahahahaha!

Got a big kick out of this, Fathom.

Good to see you still with a sense of humor while living with a pregnant woman....props to you!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 03:07 AM)
Hahahahahahaha!

Got a big kick out of this, Fathom.

Good to see you still with a sense of humor while living with a pregnant woman....props to you!

6 weeks left and counting...she's an amazing person, handling it much better than I would.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 08:08 PM)
6 weeks left and counting...she's an amazing person, handling it much better than I would.

Congrats! Fatherhood is a wonderful thing.

Women are MUCH tougher than we give them credit for. My wife went through 11 hours of labor with no meds.