White Sox @ Royals 6/28, 7:10, WCIU

justBLAZE

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Through May 30th, Chris Coghlan put up a .217/.268/.272/.540 line. He was at .275/.338/.400/.738 before tonight's game, and that improved due to a 2-3, 1 HR, 1 BB night. That means he's hit .380/.456/.630/1.086 since that point in time.

My query, quite calmly is, why, in the blue f***, can't Beckham do that same f***ing s***?

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 07:53 PM)
Through May 30th, Chris Coghlan put up a .217/.268/.272/.540 line. He was at .275/.338/.400/.738 before tonight's game, and that improved due to a 2-3, 1 HR, 1 BB night. That means he's hit .380/.456/.630/1.086 since that point in time.

My query, quite calmly is, why, in the blue f***, can't Beckham do that same f***ing s***?

Because he's more lost than Alex Rios last year and Walker and the coaching staff simply don't seem to have any answers to help him.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
Didn't KW make mention that there would be PLENTY of DH options for us late in last offseason and also at the deadline? Seems to me there aren't too many options that won't cost us the farm...

Let things shake out a little more here...

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 01:57 AM)
Didn't KW make mention that there would be PLENTY of DH options for us late in last offseason and also at the deadline? Seems to me there aren't too many options that won't cost us the farm...

There was a certain radio personality that made it seem that it was ok to not worry about the DH, as it's very easy to find someone if you need to trade. My favorite was when people would call this person's radio show and tell them that midseason acquisitions rarely have a big impact...and this person was stumped.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
Soria is 13/14 in save situations lifetime vs Sox, about half of his total outings vs us have been of the perfect variety.

Yeah, next inning is going to have to be the one...