White Sox @ Royals 6/28, 7:10, WCIU

justBLAZE

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
In Alexei's last 26 games, he's put up a .316/.353/.474/.827 line. Why would you consistently waste solid production at the 8th spot when no one is getting on in front of him, and no one is driving him in?

Don't question Ozzie's gut.

He's da man.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (noodle_53 @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)
Good point, but they are talking about his all-around game, not just his defense.

His WAR right now is 0.

Plus, don't you have to improve after posting a -20. There's nowhere to go but up, right?

You can be worse, it's hard to do though.

And a WAR of 0 is actually a improvement for him.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
The fact that he has a .353 OBP in that time makes me think he should hit second.

That's what I was largely insinuating. Sure, Omar Vizquel can handle a bat, but he sure as hell can't swing one with any authority.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
The fact that he has a .353 OBP in that time makes me think he should hit second.

Omar Vizquel is the finest 2 hole hitter this team has had in a LONG time. Perhaps the best I've ever seen.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)
One of the advantages of being single...no romantic comedies and two different cougars in the same day, my man...

at the same time? ;) then im impressed

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 28, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
Rios just missed two cookies.

He'd definitely a little off. His power numbers are down this month and I expect next month to perhaps be a down AVG month. His numbers are correcting themselves.

Supposedly a ridiculous amount.

To be fair, Dayton should ask for a lot. DeJesus is playing the best of his career now, and he has an affordable contract for next year. Even if he walks, the Royals are likely to get a good draft pick as compensation.

Edited by noodle_53