White Sox vs Royals - 7:10 PM

Chisoxfn

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 10:54 PM)
We already tried that and everyone here complained about us being too aggressive.

I'd prefer to at least try a run-and-hit with Juan on-base. Send Juan and give Alexei the option of swinging or taking. There's no need to take the bat out of anyone's hands.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 03:57 AM)
Where were you in the first inning? Then it was "why are we being so aggressive with our mashers coming up?"

This is the perfect illustration of second guessing and hindsight is 20/20.

Well, I wouldn't have said it. Pierre can steal whenever he gets on, IMO. I've been consistent with that philosophy.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 09:58 PM)
I'd prefer to at least try a run-and-hit with Juan on-base. Send Juan and give Alexei the option of swinging or taking. There's no need to take the bat out of anyone's hands.

Oh I give up already...

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
PK went from in the zone to brutal awfully quick.

Yah, but he single-handedly won us two games at the end of last week on offense. That's more than you can say for most of these guys.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 10:00 PM)
You're right. Let's bunt and take the bat out of Alexei's hands when we have a guy on first who was explicitly brought to this team to steal bases. Whatever.

Bolt, I hate bunting too. I'm just pointing out how people will complain no matter what course of action we take.