White Sox vs Royals - 7:10 PM

Chisoxfn

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
Gordon over his last 5 games (15 PA): .357/.333/.857/1.190. Could mean something, could mean nothing I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

He'll be fine. I hope now, but maybe not quite yet. He's going to be the star of the team for years.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 08:18 PM)
You know, I'd say at this point, that Buehrle is almost the worst Sox starter. Garcia's right there with him, though.

Peavy, Danks and Floyd have been lights-out lately.

Danks was more so early on. I'd say Peavy and Floyd have been the best.

2 things:

1. As usual, I love how Ozzie cussed out the umpires after he got ejected. Go Ozzie! :D And the reasoning for his ejection was bulls***.

2. A question: if I was attending the game and sitting in the front row, would I get ejected from the game if I kept cussing out the home plate umpire after Ozzie got ejected? Just wondering, cause that's something I've always wanted to do. :P

3. I was VERY impressed with Dayan Viciedo's at-bat, especially the at-bat in the top of the 4th where he took a ball for a 3-1 count. Wow!

...ok, that was 3 things. :P

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 08:18 PM)
You know, I'd say at this point, that Buehrle is almost the worst Sox starter. Garcia's right there with him, though.

Peavy, Danks and Floyd have been lights-out lately.

I'm gonna say here that based on this season, Garcia has been lights-out himself, Buehrle not so much.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 07:18 PM)
I think I'd prefer to bury the Twins. Being 2 out of first place but a half game up on the Twins on Friday morning would be nice.

I just don't see them going anywhere.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
Gordon over his last 5 games (15 PA): .357/.333/.857/1.190. Could mean something, could mean nothing I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

If I was to consider anyone on this site to be a baseball doctor, it would probably be you. So which is it doc? something or nothing?