White Sox vs Royals - 7:10 PM

Chisoxfn

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
Kotsay should pay the Sox for letting him play.

I realize he got that hit earlier, but Pods made a s***ty play on that pop up he hit. I am not a Kotsay lover.

He should be paying. He's been worth -.5 WAR so far. That's about -$2 million.

Edited by chw42

If we make a trade for Berkman, LaRoche, Dunn, etc. that has to be the end of Kotsay right? All the guys we would trade for can play 1B and Kotsay isnt really an option in the OF, also when Teahen returns he can play 3B/1B and corner OF's making Kotsay absolutely useless. I can only hope!

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 08:25 PM)
If I was to consider anyone on this site to be a baseball doctor, it would probably be you. So which is it doc? something or nothing?

Probably nothing he's done this before, the only thing different about this streak is the triple and the HR were doubles in the past, his good ABs are still coming between awful Abs. Of course, I was skeptical at the beginning of Quentin's current hot streak and now I'm fairly certain he's back so who knows?

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 08:30 PM)
If we make a trade for Berkman, LaRoche, Dunn, etc. that has to be the end of Kotsay right? All the guys we would trade for can play 1B and Kotsay isnt really an option in the OF, also when Teahen returns he can play 3B/1B and corner OF's making Kotsay absolutely useless. I can only hope!

At this point, I'd hope so. I'd rather take Jones for his defense and his power potential.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 07:31 PM)
Probably nothing he's done this before, the only thing different about this streak is the triple and the HR were doubles in the past, his good ABs are still coming between awful Abs. Of course, I was skeptical at the beginning of Quentin's current hot streak and now I'm fairly certain he's back so who knows?

The more times he flashes these spurts thought the better. One of these times he's going to actually take off running with it...