White Sox vs Royals - 7:10 PM

Chisoxfn

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 09:41 PM)
Yeah, you reallystepped out on a f***ing limb there

It definitely required a lot of thinking.

More thinking than Ozzie used when he brought in Randy Williams.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)
This better be Randy Williams last game on the Sox roster. If the Sox don't have the intellect to release him, then f*** them, they deserve to lose.

Randy Williams has done nothing to prove that he even deserves to be in before Threets. Obviously cost us the game with his record breaking WHIP

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)
It definitely required a lot of thinking.

More thinking than Ozzie used when he brought in Randy Williams.

Ok, I agree that Williams sucks. But he only pitched to one batter. Pena dropped the ball tonight.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 02:44 AM)
Ok, I agree that Williams sucks. But he only pitched to one batter. Pena dropped the ball tonight.

But it got the inning going for KC, as Kendall was able to hit a single through the hole created by holding on Pods.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 09:45 PM)
But it got the inning going for KC, as Kendall was able to hit a single through the hole created by holding on Pods.

Still doesn't mean we had to give up 4 runs. Did he create the hole where Guillen hit the ball out of the park?

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 02:47 AM)
Still doesn't mean we had to give up 4 runs. Did he create the hole where Guillen the ball out of the park?

I agree, it didn't cost us the game. It just made it more difficult to comeback all the way to tie/take the lead. The usual issues were present again for the Sox...underachieving starting pitching, poor clutch hitting, NO power from anyone besides 3/4/5

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 02:47 AM)
Still doesn't mean we had to give up 4 runs. Did he create the hole where Guillen hit the ball out of the park?

Didn't matter at the time, but ump screwed Pena on the 2-2 pitch to Guillen.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 09:48 PM)
I agree, it didn't cost us the game. It just made it more difficult to comeback all the way to tie/take the lead. The usual issues were present again for the Sox...underachieving starting pitching, poor clutch hitting, NO power from anyone besides 3/4/5

What are you talking about?

Brent Lillibridge and Omar Vizquel were the only guys who had extra base hits...