White Sox vs Royals - 7:10 PM

Chisoxfn

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful, awful pitch by Peavy. Callapso's trying to pull the ball, and he throws a pitch on the inner half. One of the dumber pitches of the season. This game is shaping up to be a loss, as this offense is just extremely mediocre.

Edited by fathom

Terrible offensive performance, as Greinke isn't even crisp with his offspeed stuff. The more I think about it, the more KW needs to wait 3 weeks to make any moves. This team has to show it can compete in the AL before you give up anyone of your extremely bleak future prospects.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 08:14 PM)
I was just thinking about how I don't see you too often on here. Nice to see you around.

yeah thanks, ive been busy lately, but trying to get back to soxtalk as much as possible

QUOTE (Vance Law @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 02:58 AM)
Pods is Babe Ruth compared to Pierre. When was the last time Pierre hit anything as hard as that medium soft single?

KW really likes to acquire players who have the potential to lead the AL in outs made (like OC)

Well, this game is all but over. Terrible series, as it just plays into the perception that the Sox are a different animal having to face the AL. All of our starters looked significantly worse in this series than they did in any of their AL starts. KW, PLEASE DON'T TRADE HUDSON OR FLOWERS!