7/1 Games

Ozzie Ball

Bren's man had himself a night. Schwartz was a monster.. 6 RBI.. :o Dan Black! :D

Greene went 1-2, R, BB, RBI. Great Falls went up against "Mr. No-Hitter" Patrick Schuster today.

BTW Jeff, I'm glad you ditched the gameday links. Tired of trying to just find the boxscore. :D (you hear that flavum? :ph34r:)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 10:32 PM)
Bren's man had himself a night. Schwartz was a monster.. 6 RBI.. :o Dan Black! :D

Greene went 1-2, R, BB, RBI. Great Falls went up against "Mr. No-Hitter" Patrick Schuster today.

BTW Jeff, I'm glad you ditched the gameday links. Tired of trying to just find the boxscore. :D (you hear that flavum? :ph34r: )

I don't like the gameday links either. If I do that, it's only because it's the only thing available at the time.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:11 AM)
I don't like the gameday links either. If I do that, it's only because it's the only thing available at the time.
Same here. I always go for the box if it's available, but like you say, gameday is often up first.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 10:11 PM)

QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 10:12 PM)
Same here. I always go for the box if it's available, but like you say, gameday is often up first.

Good... I still love both of you then. :D

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)

BTW Jeff, I'm glad you ditched the gameday links. Tired of trying to just find the boxscore. :D (you hear that flavum? :ph34r:)

All the guys did VERY well that night ..I was lucky enough to get to see it!! :)