GT - 7/2/10 - Sox in Arlington 7:05 CT

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 11:29 PM)
yep, give it another year, and I wouldn't be shocked if KW is looking to deal Beckham. We'll then hear about his partying ways and unwillingness to follow Walker's direction.

The one thing holding me off hope for Beckham is that Jay Bruce was just as brutal last year in his sophomore year, despite having the power.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 05:30 AM)
The one thing holding me off hope for Beckham is that Jay Bruce was just as brutal last year in his sophomore year, despite having the power.

That's what worries me about Beckham...he has no power or carry on any of his fly balls. So far this year, he looks physically overmatched.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)
I suspect you disagree. Do tell, my friend?

I feel ya on TB, though not sure what the angle was far as "in the minors AND currently up" your putting. I think Washington and Baltimore (not counting Rendon yet) needs more love and Atlanta (my favorite) is still pimpin. Hell even Colorado has been amazing to watch with their young talent and a couple more on the rise soon as well.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 04:33 AM)
I feel ya on TB, though not sure what the angle was far as "in the minors AND currently up" your putting. I think Washington and Baltimore (not counting Rendon yet) needs more love and Atlanta (my favorite) is still pimpin. Hell even Colorado has been amazing to watch with their young talent and a couple more on the rise soon as well.

Carlos Gonzalez hits the most beautiful line drives in all of baseball.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)

Beckham for Bruce? Sign me up. That Brandon Phillips guy kinda gets in the way, though.

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 04:33 AM)
Man, Carlos ALWAYS looks crossed up in RF.

"I'll tell you what Stone Pony, Carlos Quentin plays a fantastic right field. He made a catch that is as good as I've seen since Jim Rice in right field".