GT - 7/2/10 - Sox in Arlington 7:05 CT

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
shack, this is a nice change of pace from the NBA stuff (especially with no agreements to analyze). Garcia survives another inning!

I know, but I am at work so I can't even watch the game...I'm watching the Angels-KC game, trying to follow the Sox on the interwebs, following the NBA stuff, and trying to do my job at the same time.

Information overload!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 04:18 AM)
Q was just a little bit off on a couple of meatballs that at bat.

He's opening up too early the last few games, which has made it harder for him to drive it up the middle. Hopefully it doesn't take long for him to get back to mashing.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
Well, PK just cost us a likely run with his defense. Get your body in front of that!

Yeah the infield in KC was really fast (which is understandable with how often their offense hits the ball on the ground), and the infield in Texas is actually even faster than that (although maybe all of this rain will slow it down a bit).

Big strikeout there, be nice to get out of this.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 10:24 PM)
101, IRC, they made the infield a little slower in Texas this season. KC's was like playing on concrete though.

Yeah, that makes sense with the emphasis on pitching Nolan Ryan has. We'll see how slow they can keep it when it's late July and early August, 105 degrees, and there's no tropical rainfall in the area.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

Ugh, Rios almost caught that. Blame that on the 2005 boys, as PK's terrible defense and Garcia seemingly pitching around Kinsler. The Rangers are like playing an NL team, just the exact opposite.

Thanks for not pursuing Guerrero KW!

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 04:28 AM)
That hurts, I thought Alex was going to get to it. Pitch needed to be lower and further away, just a mistake.

If you're going to be throwing 75 mph pitches to every hitter, you better be playing them to pull.