GT - 7/3/10 - Pale Hose @ Alex 7:05 CT

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And now Vizquel's playing time is starting to come down. He had the 2nd game of the Royals series off and now the 2nd game of the Texas series. His very good June numbers have now slipped down to .260/.318/.364/.681 and .225/.262/.300/.562 over his last 10 starts. I'm glad we road his hot streak for all it was worth but he's reverting back to his true self and that guy has no business getting everyday player ABs for an AL club.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 03:05 PM)
And now Vizquel's playing time is starting to come down. He had the 2nd game of the Royals series off and now the 2nd game of the Texas series. His very good June numbers have now slipped down to .260/.318/.364/.681 and .225/.262/.300/.562 over his last 10 starts. I'm glad we road his hot streak for all it was worth but he's reverting back to his true self and that guy has no business getting everyday player ABs for an AL club.

it also helps that Viciedo looks somewhat dangerous in the batters box, and hasnt been exposed as a huge liability at 3rd(yet)

Jones rf

Kotsay dh

Pierzynski c

Viciedo 3b

Beckham 2b

We should have a contest on how many hits these guys get tonight.

Kotsay was the hero last night, and I credit him for that, but man, how is that guy a regular on a major league team?

Should be interesting to see if Jones can hit against his own team. He has been pathetic for a long while now.

I like Viciedo but of these five he's the only one who excites me entering this game.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)
it also helps that Viciedo looks somewhat dangerous in the batters box, and hasnt been exposed as a huge liability at 3rd(yet)

He looks pretty good on balls hit right at him. And he doesn't look like a total disaster on throws to first.

Anway... at least that puts him a leg up on either Teahen or Nix.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 02:14 PM)
Jones rf

Kotsay dh

Pierzynski c

Viciedo 3b

Beckham 2b

We should have a contest on how many hits these guys get tonight.

Kotsay was the hero last night, and I credit him for that, but man, how is that guy a regular on a major league team?

Should be interesting to see if Jones can hit against his own team. He has been pathetic for a long while now.

I like Viciedo but of these five he's the only one who excites me entering this game.

Those 5 will get 6 hits

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 07:14 PM)
Rangers uniforms look cool with the white and red Independence Day hat. They should consider using this uni combination on a semi-regular basis.

I like it.

Things I don't understand tonight...

Why the rotating DH keeps being "Kotsay/Jones" and we never keep Quentin or Konerko actually in the lineup by putting them at DH

Why other teams don't put extra LH batters at the bottom of their order against D1 right now.