GT - 7/3/10 - Pale Hose @ Alex 7:05 CT

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:29 PM)
Have I mentioned before this team is boring (btw, this usually starts a Sox rally)?

It's really one of the big reasons why I want this team to pick up another bat: this team just isn't very entertaining.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:43 PM)
Sadly, even if the Sox acquired someone, Jones would be DFA'd. The organization wants him around to hit #400.

Andruw is probably actually worth his salary as a defensive replacement. Problem is we just don't have enough roster spots with this weak of a lineup to keep him.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:39 PM)
Alrighty then.

For all you people who don't want Kotsay in our lineup, Andruw is the alternative on most nights.

I'd say Viciedo would be.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
Andruw is probably actually worth his salary as a defensive replacement. Problem is we just don't have enough roster spots with this weak of a lineup to keep him.

Bring up De Aza.

The organization wants him around to hit #400.

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Nobody is going to buy tickets to watch Jones hit some meaningless milestone.

Jones sucks. They need to just realize the mistake of their ways and dump him.

It's a miracle this team has the record it does. This offense blows and has blown all year.

If Danks can't throw 110-120 pitches through 7 innings regularly, we're going to lose a lot of games

Ozzie needs to let him go deeper into games, otherwise he's going to continually burn up our bullpen

I like Dayan a lot but if he continues to swing at everything he's destined to make a ton of outs in his career. You gotta be a bit selective or you are gonna get eaten alive in the big leagues.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:49 PM)
I like Dayan a lot but if he continues to swing at everything he's destined to make a ton of outs in his career. You gotta be a bit selective or you are gonna get eaten alive in the big leagues.

Hopefully he can learn that. Alexei got better his second year compared to first. Dayan had 5 walks before being called up.

Seriously why would any team give us a cheap single? Teams should play as shallow as they do when pitchers hit in the NL except for CQ and Paulie.

It is a crime to let a White sox bloop a hit into left or center. I'd play shallow shallow shallow against the punchless Sox.