GT - 7/3/10 - Pale Hose @ Alex 7:05 CT

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
9 hits are just not going to get you anywhere when none are extra base hits and you haven't walked at all. It's hard to be that upset when you can count the amount of hard hit balls you have for the night on one hand.

I don't know what game you have been watching, but their hits have been the same damn thing.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 09:31 PM)
I don't know what game you have been watching, but their hits have been the same damn thing.

That doesn't mean we've been unlucky. It's been a pretty even game, and they've executed slightly better than we have. The score is about right.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:33 PM)
That doesn't mean we've been unlucky. It's been a pretty even game, and they've executed slightly better than we have. The score is about right.

How do you figure when we have more hits and have stranded more men?

Go Lilli!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 09:33 PM)
How do you figure when we have more hits and have stranded more men?

Go Lilli!

Well they've had a few more walks, and stranded a few less in part because they have the 3 runs. Thus the slightly better execution by them.

I REALLY hope Q is used this inning off the bench.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 09:35 PM)
I'd be all for starting Lillibridge everyday till the All Star Break until Beckham gets his groove back in AAA.

Considering Gordon is hitting .333 with an OPS over 1 over his last 7 game, and is making some solid contact I don't know what you gain from moving him down. You let him flounder this long, now that he looks to be getting some better ABs its pointless to move him down.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 09:38 PM)
Why the heck wouldn't you let Dayan hit and then PH Q for Beckham?

Why didnt Q hit for Andruw an inning before. Oh wait, thats because the magic 8 ball didnt tell the manager to change him out.