Vote Paulie In

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went into the voting site thinking I would contribute about 10 votes or so, just for the sake of contributing a little bit. Now, being bored off my ass here at work, I have voted non-stop for about 2 hours straight. Well over 400 votes.

Now, I'm going to be angry if Paulie doesn't make the team . . . But hey, at least I got paid to vote. :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (kageman129 @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
But hey, at least I got paid to vote. :gosoxretro:

That's the Chicago way. :headbang

I've been voting about 25 times a day. I hope Konerko wins but I'm thinking it's probably gonna be Youk.

QUOTE (credescrew24 @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 08:54 PM)
Watchn the game and noticed the sweet pauliewood sign behind homeplate on the backstop... Anyone have an image of this awsome logo ? Would luv to get some shirts custom made of this!!! Come on PK we gota get u to Anaheim next week!!!

They have the shirts at the park for $10.

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 09:36 AM)
Cincinnati Reds have reached out to Boston to vote in Cincinnati native kevin Youklis, in exchange for Boston fans voting for Votto...Ive voted for Paulie many a time, but it seems he is really up against it here

God that's tough because I figure many Cinci fans will be voting for Votto, so they might be persuaded to vote Youk. While on the other hand, I am sure Rockies fans know that "CarGo" doesn't deserve it, and won't win it, so I doubt they vote, which means we won't be getting as many Rockie fans to vote Paulie as Reds Fans will vote Youk.

Class act...

White Sox fans,

To everyone who voted for me during this All-Star Final Vote race -- Thank you.

It is incredibly humbling to know that millions of fans around the country, and even the world, care enough and think enough of my performance on the baseball field to vote on my behalf. White Sox fans are the greatest and my family and I truly appreciate the show of support over the last few days. I have enjoyed the privilege of being an All-Star three other times, and it is always an honor to even be considered as being among the best at your profession.

When you start a baseball season in April, your focus is never on your own stats or on personal accomplishments like making the All-Star team. Your focus is on winning. I'm already looking forward to the second half of this season and helping the White Sox reach the postseason once again.

Thank you for all of the votes and Go Sox!

Paul Konerko