AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
Everybody is talking about Prince Fielder, Adam Dunn and Adam Laroche...I feel like we've already added two bats in CQ and 'Lexi. With that said, I'd still prefer another one.

Brent f***ing Lillibridge

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
Everybody is talking about Prince Fielder, Adam Dunn and Adam Laroche...I feel like we've already added two bats in CQ and 'Lexi. With that said, I'd still prefer another one.

Yes indeed, but at the same time, Alex is slowing down and Andruw has become absolutely worthless.

We've got to do something about that damn DH role...

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 09:07 PM)
Yes indeed, but at the same time, Alex is slowing down and Andruw has become absolutely worthless.

We've got to do something about that damn DH role...

All-star break coming at a perfect time for Rios (although he should obviously be there). But overall I'm not worried. Hell, Evan Longoria went 3 weeks doing next to nothing offensively. I knew Rios would come down some. But yeah, we need one more bat. We're just not in as dire straights as we were a month ago.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
You have to pay for that (I don't have mlb.tv). I'll just wait

No, click the at bat thing on the scoreboard and you can get the highlights for free. You just don't get audio.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 5, 2010 -> 08:10 PM)
All-star break coming at a perfect time for Rios (although he should obviously be there). But overall I'm not worried. Hell, Evan Longoria went 3 weeks doing next to nothing offensively. I knew Rios would come down some. But yeah, we need one more bat. We're just not in as dire straights as we were a month ago.

I can agree with all of that...

There just isn't anything available out there...I feel like Kenny is going to have to do something a bit creative to find something, and preferably sooner rather than later. I'm concerned that if we wait til mid-July the cost is going to be much higher than it probably should be.

Anyone have any creative ideas for bats that haven't really been mentioned much?