7/6 - Los Angeles vs. Chicago

Heads22

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 08:22 PM)
Ppl wasting time debating about a player who is not even on the team.

Any chance of having a game today? Time?

its not really a waste of time while we are in rain delay

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
Well the Blue Jay announcer screwed it up, then. Are you sure? You are wrong or he is.

He's wrong. Wise and Jarrett Hoffpauir nearly identical singles off Rivera on the 2nd.

you said Wise doesnt suck. Im asking you to look at Wise's career numbers, and try to tell me that his overall numbers do not suck. What is your definition of a player that sucks?

Well, first of all I don't only go by numbers, especially of last guys on a roster.

But a player I think sucks?

I tend to rate players who start a significant amount of games in that category.

Off the top of my head ...

I thought Erstad really sucked the year he was with the Sox.

I also hate to say I truly thought Swisher sucked.

This is going by what they did for the Sox. I don't even know the numbers they put up or their numbers compared to Wise.

I certainly can say I felt both truly sucked.

Others? I think Linebrink and Randy Williams truly suck.

I dont like Teahen but I won't say he sucks.

But generally I don't care that much about last guys on a roster. Though I admit Wise did start the season as a starter. But this argument is about worth of even being on a roster. I think Wise is worthy of that; many disagree.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 08:27 PM)
Well, first of all I don't only go by numbers, especially of last guys on a roster.

But a player I think sucks?

I tend to rate players who start a significant amount of games in that category.

Off the top of my head ...

I thought Erstad really sucked the year he was with the Sox.

I also hate to say I truly thought Swisher sucked.

This is going by what they did for the Sox. I don't even know the numbers they put up or their numbers compared to Wise.

I certainly can say I felt both truly sucked.

Others? I think Linebrink and Randy Williams truly suck.

I dont like Teahen but I won't say he sucks.

But generally I don't care that much about last guys on a roster. Though I admit Wise did start the season as a starter. But this argument is about worth of even being on a roster. I think Wise is worthy of that; many disagree.

So in your mind, the term "sucks" only applies to players who dont have an occasional sportscenter highlight. Got it

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 08:33 PM)
Holy s*** a fan fell from the upper deck in Texas while reaching for a foul ball

WOW! all the way to the lower bowl? man that sounds awful for him and whoever was underneath

Well they are saying the mezzanine area. It looks like a decent size drop. if you have extra innings or mlb.tv turn it to the game. If they are talking about the middle level that is only like a 20-30 foot drop. Obviously we didn't see it while watching the game.

Edited by jphat007