7/6 - Los Angeles vs. Chicago

Heads22

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:04 PM)
fathom beat me to it, but what the hell was that by Alexei? How do you take a straight fastball like that right down the middle for strike 3? That was a pitch Alexei should have ripped.

DJ seems to think he was distracted by Pierre's antics because he was ducking as the pitch was delivered to get out of the way? I dunno.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 09:05 PM)
Oh no...PK is considering the HR contest?

It doesn't even matter, I doubt he makes it with f***ing Youk and Swish. There just isn't anywhere near the excitement there was for 05 and Scotty or in 06 with punch AJ.

I think most of us fans don't even give a s*** anymore either, because we feel PK should have been there to begin with and we just all hate the Allstar Game as a whole.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
That's a play that Viciedo needs to make...needs to learn how to throw it over to first without winding up.

Yep, but he hasn't been nearly the defensive liability some feared he would be thus far.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 09:10 PM)
It doesn't even matter, I doubt he makes it with f***ing Youk and Swish. There just isn't anywhere near the excitement there was for 05 and Scotty or in 06 with punch AJ.

I think most of us fans don't even give a s*** anymore either, because we feel PK should have been there to begin with and we just all hate the Allstar Game as a whole.

Did he say he would only do it if he makes the team?