7/6 - Los Angeles vs. Chicago

Heads22

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 04:20 AM)
Are you seriously a doctor?

I'm not, but I would prescribe you some kind of sedative...

Kidding Fath, you know you're one of my favs... :)

My dad is, so I asked him about that injury.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:16 PM)
I was just going to post the same s***.

i was on my way to the game and then i got drenched and there was massive puddles on the street that i could barely get my car through.

so i decided to go eat some mexican food and then go home

glad i did

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
i was on my way to the game and then i got drenched and there was massive puddles on the street that i could barely get my car through.

so i decided to go eat some mexican food and then go home

glad i did

Did you get some horchata?

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 03:23 AM)
Almost forgot, what the hell happened to the White Marketing/Advertising team this year? These Black and White ads they have f***ing blow... who thought those ads were any good in the first place???

If Derek Jeter was traded to the Sox, would they put his picture on the screen and say "It's black and white"?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:25 PM)
Pena got the DP ball when he needed. For throwing as many balls as he did, I'll take one run in 3 innings. Time to go to the good part of our pen.

It was the slowest 3 innings Ive ever watched and we're lucky he only gave up 1 run.

Its just so frustrating because he's got such good stuff but has the Javy Vazquez syndrome where he has no balls and tries to be perfect instead of just f***ing pitching.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 03:26 AM)
It was the slowest 3 innings Ive ever watched and we're lucky he only gave up 1 run.

Its just so frustrating because he's got such good stuff but has the Javy Vazquez syndrome where he has no balls and tries to be perfect instead of just f***ing pitching.

Difference is Javy gets a lot of swings and misses. Pena doesn't seem to.

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
SO happy to hear that Jake is ok. I hope he is crisp when he does come back. I look forward to seeing Hudson pitch, although this still does screw up possible trades.

i wouldn't go so far as saying he is ok but at least its not an elbow. i think a strain in the back or side could be painful for a while. but what do i know, cause the doc is no doctor

what the heck was weaver crying about after the inning?

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:29 PM)
i wouldn't go so far as saying he is ok but at least its not an elbow. i think a strain in the back or side could be painful for a while. but what do i know, cause the doc is no doctor

what the heck was weaver crying about after the inning?

A strain is infinitely better than some of the doom and gloom s*** that was thrown around in this thread mere minutes ago. He'll be back soon. Our training staff is fantastic.

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:32 PM)
A strain is infinitely better than some of the doom and gloom s*** that was thrown around in this thread mere minutes ago. He'll be back soon. Our training staff is fantastic.

yeah better for sure, people feared the worst, its normal